I would like to see a 'Re-Make' of your character looks added.

+
With all we can sort of do to ourselves in the game, would anyone else like to be able to 'go under the knife' for a face change. Maybe even a 'body' but that may be too much? This seems the perfect sort of game were being able to get at least your face changed like your cyberware would work, hell FO76 allows a full changeover and it does not even have the in game tech to support it like Fallout 3 had.

Imagine my surprise when, after finishing "Raymond Chandler Evening", we do NOT get to use the services of that ripperdoc involved who is obviously a plastic surgeon. I though to myself: "This, this is when we are introduced to the option of changing our looks". Nope...

I often find in most games were you fully customise your character, it never quite looks the same in the game as when you created He/She. So they often need some fine tuning, skin shade for me is a common one.

My current female V went from having a smooth complexion in the creation to looking older and darker skinned in the game. Why they always seem to look older than how you think you made them seems to happen with every one I try.

Lot of my regular restarts are trying to get a look in game that I like and this silly thing is I only play 1PP anyway. Photo Mode is were I want my character to actually look like they did when I created them.

Top Bottom