I would love it if you could turn off food and liquor in the environment as pickups.

+
So the icons are everywhere, they clutter the screen, most pickups are nourishment or alcohol or hydration and they are constantly in the way, in addition to being a visual eyesore.

The game has food vendors. Nobody will ever use one.

If CDPR turned those food and drink items in the environment off as pickups (leave money wads and grenades and ammo and stuff like that) they'd still bounce around after explosions etc, but man would the game be cleaner visually and inventory wise.

Like I don't need 60 pieces of food to sell one by one from my inventory that i'll never use. My guy doesn't need to eat. The bonuses are useful for a fist fight here or there but only because i take damage when i block or parry right now due to a bug.

I'd love to turn those items off as pickups, just don't let me pick them up. If the option existed in the menu I'd truly love having it.

If they all had different stat boosts, instead of all food having the same and all drinks having the same, I feel like I would not mind them. Though, I probably still wouldn't use them lol. I got to the point that if I don't see purple or orange, I don't pick it up. As it is now, however, I have a mod that turns all picked up food and drinks into one type of food and one type of drink; it auto sells all the alcohol as well.

I can see why that bothers you.
One fix you can do is that instead of pressing F to pickup you can press R to eat/drink it instantly so you always have the buffs, and no clutter in inventory.

No way. I can't pick things up fast enough. I can't even pick some items up if I'm standing in the wrong spot.

Top Bottom