I would love to see a wearable cloak

+
I would love to see a wearable cloak

If you watch one of the cinematic trailers you see Vesemir and Geralt wearing black cloaks over their armor. Personally I think this outfit looks super awesome and ties in with the witcher theme. Anyone else share these feelings? If cloaks will be hard to make, what about just one outfit that includes one or at least one outfit that includes a hood?

Last edited:
Crach an Caite has a cloak not sure who else wears one.. though some of the sorceresses and even Ciri wears one from time to time to hide their identity but seriously??? Even in Deathmatch your gear is sufficient enough having another piece I believe is overkill not to mention you can top it with up to 3 decoctions. The only time I had a hard time in the game was the fight with Finneas and Imlerith... the rest I believe were upto the standards.

As long as there's no other benefit to it other than cosmetics I guess so. I definitely don't want to hide Geralt's hairdo nor his weapons. He looks outstanding as he is now.

Cloaks can look pretty cool if done right, the AC games are testament to that. They had cloaks in the witcher 2 but they were kinda crappy, it made geralt look like a court jester imo. If they made it so you could wear a full cloak over your armour (Im talking down to the ground length) that would be superb. Maybe if it even boosted your stats a little.. for example, resistance against slashing + bludgeoning by 25%. (or something like that). Im sure the devs could find a way to implement a cloak, the player doesnt have to necessarily wear one mind you .. but if they did they would look like a bad ass & have extra stats to boot !! eh ?

A lot of npcs wear hoods and capes in this game, I can't understand why they aren't avaible for Geralt. You can wear a mask, but you can't wear a hood or a cape, mah. I really hope some modders will add them when the REDKIT is released.

Top Bottom