Iconic Psalm 11:6 not dropping when looting.

+
Been trying to round up all the iconics that go on the stash wall and found out the Psalm 11:6 doesn't always drop when you clear the mission. I had cleared it at the start of my playthrough and it didn't drop for me, was unaware of this till I did some google detective work and seems it's an rng drop, people have had to reload and do the mission over 10 times to get it to drop. Hopefully this can be looked at and changed as this is either a bug or just plain dumb.

That empty spot on the wall is gonna taunt me forever :(

Mine didn't drop either :( But only the blueprint of Psalm 11:6, others still drop for me. It's quite weird.

Same issue here and not only with Pslam 11:6, but a few Iconic Weapon Blueprints as well as two others that were supposed to be at said location and were not.

Tried re-loads for a few of them other than Psalm and still nothing. If these drops are subject to RNG... That is beyond ridiculous and hopefully gets rectified, currently gave up on collecting anymore as i will not be able to fill the armory display and honestly that was my goal.

Like a few other missions that are not working and stopping me from gaining a couple trophies (which will now have to be done again on another playthrough & unsure if it will give me the same issue upon re-trying).

These issues, along with many, many more are really starting to not look good. Makes me wonder really how much testing went into this game in development (real / thorough testing). The more i keep pushing past 150 hours = i just keep finding broken quests + broken drops + broken trophies...

Will keep remaining hopeful that CDPR is aware + they actually care & will in time fix and rectify alot of these issues. I understand bugs and performance problems first yes, but these problems are also a concern and keep discovering more and more of them :(

Man, I have this bug, It seems that if you kill the boss and die right after, it will load the game from a checkpoint then will not drop.

My luck is that I saved right after, so I kill the boss, take the psalm and run away then saved.

You need to force the boss to use it. If he stays in close combat (Mantis blades) it is not dropping. Each times I manage to make him use a gun, that was each time the blueprint

Hope they will do something about it and it could be found elswere.. I also missed it.. and can't have Jackie's gun also.. those 2 are missing on my board :( hope in some patches we will be able to loot them in other way

I have lost the chance to get it too. It didn't drop. :(
Randomness in Cyberpunk sometimes makes me crazy. Iconic weapons should be constant drops (or better freely lying items), unsellable and unsalvagable.

Would be nice to be able to purchase all crafting specs and not be specific drops from enemies. I got the Psalm gun my first play through. Decided to do a better 2nd play thru and way past the quest to get this spec. And it did not drop the 2nd time, but did the 1st. This is the only spec I need to fill out my weapons stash.

Top Bottom