Iconic Psalm 11:6 not dropping when looting.

+
Would be nice to be able to purchase all crafting specs and not be specific drops from enemies. I got the Psalm gun my first play through. Decided to do a better 2nd play thru and way past the quest to get this spec. And it did not drop the 2nd time, but did the 1st. This is the only spec I need to fill out my weapons stash.
same for me dropped first time on my 1st and 3rd char but on my 2nd char no chance to get it... seriously bugged.

same for me dropped first time on my 1st and 3rd char but on my 2nd char no chance to get it... seriously bugged.

Wish I knew of the bug before I finished that mission. Not a show stopper by any means, just a minor annoyance. Hopefully it will be fixed.

Been trying to round up all the iconics that go on the stash wall and found out the Psalm 11:6 doesn't always drop when you clear the mission. I had cleared it at the start of my playthrough and it didn't drop for me, was unaware of this till I did some google detective work and seems it's an rng drop, people have had to reload and do the mission over 10 times to get it to drop. Hopefully this can be looked at and changed as this is either a bug or just plain dumb.

That empty spot on the wall is gonna taunt me forever :(

This is the only iconic crafting spec that has a chance to drop only, not guarantee. In my play through I knew about this and created a save before killing the maelstrom dude, first kill no drop. Second load in it dropped...I think the drop rate is not all that low too

This really annoys me. I did the skulls early on in my playthrough exploring the world, I killed the dude, no crafting spec drop, didn't think of it and had no way to know...now I have finished the game and many hours later.

First I find that I missed the Johnny 4 slot shirt from the Samurai record vendor (apparently he was a one time vendor that disappears), I am pissed but no big deal.

Now I find that I missed this for no reason and can't complete my weapon wall... its a single play game CDPR. I feel this whole MMO drop rate /rng thing has gone into Dev's heads for no reason.

This really annoys me. I did the skulls early on in my playthrough exploring the world, I killed the dude, no crafting spec drop, didn't think of it and had no way to know...now I have finished the game and many hours later.

First I find that I missed the Johnny 4 slot shirt from the Samurai record vendor (apparently he was a one time vendor that disappears), I am pissed but no big deal.

Now I find that I missed this for no reason and can't complete my weapon wall... its a single play game CDPR. I feel this whole MMO drop rate /rng thing has gone into Dev's heads for no reason.

Yes, annoying. I completed my wall 1st play thru but missed it the 2nd time. Must be a bug that he does not drop all the time as no other crafting spec is like this. Hopefully they will give us the option to buy all crafting specs needed so people can get thing. Or at the very least, detect if you completed that side mission and auto give it to you. Or just a blanket freebie for everyone.

Didn't drop for me either. When I've realized that "Psalm 11:6" was a boss drop, it was already too late.

I've used a console command to get it, since it is a bug and not my fault.

The command:
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Recipe_Preset_Copperhead_Genesis", 1)

where have you added this command and how?
help me please!!!!!!!!

The NCPD alert will not show up until you kill the organized crime Russian mobsters just a bit south, where you will pick up the Buzzsaw crafting spec. When you do go to this NCPD location, Tom Ayer, the enemy that drops it, is the mantis blade wielder. You need to get him to pull out his rifle, by attacking at range. If you kill him while he is wielding his rifle, Psalm 11:6 crafting spec should drop.

As far as I can tell, no bug, just many are killing him while he is fighting them with the mantis blades, which means it will not drop. Bad design, but easy to work around now that you know.

are u sure about that? i just sneaked in without beeing noticed and headshotted him with an Ashura and he dropped it 1st try - tho i didnt know if he hold the rifle on default... but on default he shouldnt right? tho i did the Buzzsaw gig riight before dont know if that meant anything.

Interesting, I was there but did not get a blue print. I went back and took a look, sometimes the bodies are still there. Nope, all cleaned up. Guess I'll have an empty spot on my display wall too. I don't have Buzzsaw either, never got a blue print for that one either.

Yeah, he is rifle by default, so as long as he is not wielding the mantis blades, should drop the Psalm spec. If he starts to melee, you can back off to encourage a ranged attack. Sniping him is a great idea, if you can.

Top Bottom