Iconic Weapon "Lizzie" Pistol cannot be upgraded to Legendary?

+
Food for thought, regarding the 'rare or iconic' weapons, or 'blue' are the blueprints to upgrade to legendary. Found this out the hard way. Example, 'Overwatch' is given to you as a rare or iconic (blue) weapon. later on you can upgrade it to Legendary using the 'blue' rare Overwatch as the blueprint. Once I upgrade the Overwatch to legendary that thing shoots through concrete, huge difference, and amazing results with the 'Satori' Katana. So don't waste a lot of time running around looking for Legendary blueprints for all weapons. I'm trying upgrade some of the clothing items too, but not much luck there so far.
Along with this, Quickhacks also have added effects only granted at the Legendary tier and are super nice.

I was 70 hours in when I realized that I missed sword from heist i thought ill be able to go back there after the mission.

Guess those flying taxies would have been helpful.

Sadly its not
Actually it is, (probably) I don't think this was patched yet.

Also... Still can't craft Legendary Lizzie in 1.06 PC.

You can put any item in your stash if you have no current need for it, saving yourself from carrying it around.

Patently not true. I even listed some specific items (Crash, Skippy, Johnny's shoes, Johnny's pants, Johnny's shirt, Johnny's glasses, and I think Johnny's replica coat) have the little exclamation point on their icon (presumably marking them as quest items) and cannot be dropped or removed from the inventory; neither are they consumed in crafting rarity upgrades for them.

Please, I ask in all sincerity, post raw undoctored images of any of these specified items in your stash.
edit: forgot to close parenthesis.

I have tried this as well and I cannot convert it either, all I can do is 'upgrade' it. I cannot convert 'Lizzie' to Legendary.

Hey BFW, good to see you around!

Patently not true. I even listed some specific items (Crash, Skippy, Johnny's shoes, Johnny's pants, Johnny's shirt, Johnny's glasses, and I think Johnny's replica coat) have the little exclamation point on their icon (presumably marking them as quest items) and cannot be dropped or removed from the inventory; neither are they consumed in crafting rarity upgrades for them.

Please, I ask in all sincerity, post raw undoctored images of any of these specified items in your stash.

Hey BFW, good to see you around!
Good to c'ya here Brig!

There is a recipe for legendary Lizzie in game but it is unobtainable/turned off by CDPR just like optical camouflage. IF you wanna here is console command for it
Game.AddToInventory("Items.Recipe_Preset_Omaha_Suzie_Legendary", 1)​

There is a recipe for legendary Lizzie in game but it is unobtainable/turned off by CDPR just like optical camouflage. IF you wanna here is console command for it

Yeah, just got around to modding (I have a personal policy of not modding or cheating until I've played a game through at least once and seen pretty much everything there is to see so I don't rob myself of the vanilla experience - I'll probably have to do another vanilla run in a year when the game is, hopefully, closer to its original vision) and found the recipe. I'm guessing that it was possibly deliberate, because even at rare a fully upgraded "Lizzie" is fairly broken. I was seeing 6 digit damage for headshots.

When I upgraded "Lizzie" pistol to Epic, it didn't unlock the Legendary Blueprint.

Is this a bug? or are some Iconic Weapons not upgradable all the way?

just encountered the same bug not just Lizzie but also another iconic Widowmaker, I remember just flat upgrading both the moment I got them then bugged
reloaded an old save trying to figure it out
in my oldest save sadly i already upped Lizzie to epic without legendary option, but still had the Widow at rare

messing things around i tried Widow first without upgrading it, shot a few wraiths then upped it the bug was fix have it in legendary now

not 100% sure tho

Made an account purely to respond to give you your proof. Love how right you think you are.

Attachments

• 20210111_004229.jpg
    20210111_004229.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 487
Yep, I'm such an ass and so sure I would never have imagined someone could post an image. Thanks! Is your game or save modded?

Tell skippy you are keeping him. You can then place him in the stash.

Exclamation marked items are quest items. Once you "complete" the specificed quest for them, they can be dropped, sold or dismantled as normal.

Exclamation marked items are quest items. Once you "complete" the specificed quest for them, they can be dropped, sold or dismantled as normal.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that. Scratch one from the list.

+1 on PC 1.05. Can't upgrade to legendary the one weapon I wanted to take all the way to the end.

Also, I feel very sorry for completionists who will NEVER be able to amass all the iconic weapon in their stash/display since some are gained after Nocturne (cowboy's revolver), and thus lost after the end, and "Crash" is marked as a quest item, so we're stuck carrying around that 4.6 unit (pound? kilo? we're never told) in addition to three copies of each of Johnny's pants, glasses, jacket, shoes, and shirt if we upgrade them all the way, for an ultimate total of over 20 units carried that we can't put down.

You're actually locked out of getting all Iconic weapons way earlier. You can't get Phalustiff, Doom Doom and Chaos based on choices in the "Pickup" mission. The best you can do is 2/3 by siding with Stout. I'm sure Cyberpunk will add New Game+ like The Witcher did.

You can put any item in your stash if you have no current need for it, saving yourself from carrying it around.
This does not work for the items that were mentioned in the orignal post, on PC with 1.06 or lower - thus the reason why it was mentioned in the first place...
Post automatically merged:

I do not know if all blue weapons can be converted to Legendary or not. I still cannot convert 'blue' clothing items and this may not be possible, not yet anyway.

all iconic weapons and gear I've found, can be upgraded to legendary except Lizzie, thats what this hole thread is about - I'm lvl 38 and currently at 14 legendary Iconic guns, 5 legendary iconic meele weapons, 4 legendary iconic gear-items, and then there is Lizzie who I cant get passed Epic and she's my favorit gun... was hoping to find some tipps here...

Any Info on why this is turned off?

Made an account purely to respond to give you your proof. Love how right you think you are.
I can't confirm the problem with the guns, but I do have the mentioned problem with the gear - attaching screenshots of "Gear" and view in "Stash" - as you can see, none of the items that are marked with exclamation point show up and therefore can't be moved to the stash... If you got a solution, that be appreciated

Guess that explains it, thanks

Attachments

• 20210119145913_1.jpg
    20210119145913_1.jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 20210119145921_1.jpg
    20210119145921_1.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
That iconic pistol u get in Lizzy bar, i made it epic, but i dont see legendary recipe i made all other weapon legendary alredy i have 18 tech skill is it a bug or i need to lvl up my tech all the way to 20 to get that recipe? Gimmie a tip pls :)
1611596961004.png
1611597023588.png

Juyo

Forum regular
I had an issue where a crafting upgrade recipe wasn't showing in my crafting screen, sorted itself out after a game restart so I'd suggest trying that :)

many player reported that they couldn't upgrade lizzys gun to legendary as well on reddit in the first few weeks... is there a workaround to fix it? (I can't upgrade it as well tho...)

i have got no problem at all with lizzy, in all my playtrought lizzy is legendary

Last edited:
Top Bottom