Iconic Weapons Disappear From Stash

+
Before completing Act I, I decided to stash my first iconic pistol and the iconic pistol Chaos. After Act II starts these weapons were missing from my stash. I thought the stash was where you were supposed to put the guns so they don't get lost and clog up your inventory. Any advice or fixes yet?

Same thing happened to me. And I am very, VERY unhappy about this.

UPDATE: I got my stuff back after buying a new car and opening its trunk stash. Sounds like the stash system is bugged to hell right now.

Last edited:
Same thing here but the only one time I used the stash was at the Aldecaldos before they moved and I lost all iconic weapons except the 2 I used at that moment.

No, they can't be found in any other appartement nor the new camp and no, they can not be found in any car stash either. (None of my stashes are linked too, some people report that theirs are.)

Everything in my apartment Stash was gone, except V's clothes which also upgraded.

I "lost" many Iconic and Legendary items.

Perhaps related, I cannot store anything in *any* vehicle Stash.

I can "open" the Stash on the quest-related Nomad bike (trying to avoid spoilers here) but cannot seem to open the Stash *at all* on the rewarded bike from the Main Quest.
I can open the Stash on most cars but cannot put anything in.

FWIW, I _only_ have "quest reward" bikes and cars.
Level 37, 50 Street Cred, Xbox One Series X
Patch 1.0.5 did not "recover" anything or fix any of these issues.
I started with 1.0.2 > 1.0.4 > 1.0.5

Not the end of the world..
I still bought it for Xbox AND PS4 and I am enjoying the game a great deal.

Same here, I just went into my stash to realize I've lost a couple iconic weapons, I'm on update 1.06 xbox series x

I don‘t know what system you are on, but you can report issues like that here for example:

I just had this exact issue, I only ever use the Stash at V's apartment, I has been waiting to get the legendary item upgrade/craft perk before upgrading a load of iconics and noticed Dying Light, Plan B plus others I can't remember are no longer there and I hadn't removed them from the stash and I have the recipes so must have had the items. I thought it was just me but looks like I'm not the only one!

Hi guys,

I’m experiencing the same bug and I don’t have any save game where my emblematic weapons are back in my stash.

If there is no fix by CDPR, do you know any workaround to bring our items back?

It is super frustrating to lose them all :(

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I went back to V’s apartment and the items are in the stash there :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom