Iconic weapons should scale with the player level minus 1 or 2

+
I think iconic weapons should scale with player level, enough so that you can use one that you really like even at endgame, I do however believe that the shiny new weapon you just found should still be able to perform slightly better than the iconics consistently enough for it to be a tradeoff worth consideration.

no matter how I look at it iconic weapons just don't work with the craft/upgrade system currently implemented, while there are outliers powerful enough to carry you through most of the game without much upgrading even though you get them fairly early on (looking at you satori, overwatch, and Lizzie)

skippy basically already does this so why can't other iconics. I cant tell you how many iconics I have had to give up on because the material requirements simply became too much.

I agree, the entire crafting/upgrade system is broken/unbalanced. And I'm not saying it because of the infinite crafting materials (and therefore infinite money) bug, this bug is this the system's only saving grace as it allows you to experiment without investing too much time and saving/loading. The iconics themselves are always quite interesting and it's a shame that you have to sacrifice multiple legendaries to farm for legendary upgrade materials in order to upgrade a weapon that you will probably replace in 3 to 4 hours of gameplay due to simply finding a white quality weapon that does more damage.

Or at the very least decrease the crafting materials needed to upgraded. It's kinda of difficult but you're left with two choices. Either focus your playthrough con crafting or earning money, Because cars and cyberware are expensive in their own way.

Why can't the crafting materials for upgrading just be consistant, if you keep upgrading you keep putting extra resources into your weapon or clothes anyway, doesn't need to scale up.

Would be nice to upgrade my clothes and guns as a way to level my crafting when I get a new level of tech ability without the crafting mat cost going insane.

Top Bottom