I'd like to know how to get a real person please. Haven't been able to play CP2077 since I got it and there are no answers or anyone to contact!

+
Played all the Witcher games, I'm a regular contributor to their Gwent community, this could be my last CDPR game ever. It won't update at all nor will it even install.

Cannot start the application (CE-30005-8). Two different PS4 systems. New disk.

An error has occurred. (CE-32930-7).

Is this a joke? I paid for this game and have literally less than one hour play time.

You sold us a broken game. I would like resolution.

hum... It seem there is something "corrupted".
Error occurred while accessing the Hard Disk Drive ("HDD") or Blu-ray / DVD Drive.
It looks like your console is having problems reading from the Hard Disk Drive ("HDD") or Blu-ray player, please follow the steps below:
  1. Eject the disc from the system, making sure it’s not dirty, scratched, or damaged.
  2. If the disc is in good condition please try rebuilding the system’s database using Safe Mode option 5.
If the error persists your console may be faulty and in need of service, please contact PlayStation Support.
CE-32930-7
Downloaded data on HDD is likely to be corrupted.
  1. Go to the Home Screen and press the OPTIONS button while highlighting the icon of the content. Select Delete to delete the content.
  2. Download the content again.
And to contact directly the support, you can here :
The closest category, "Contact Us" button.

As above, please ensure you have put in a CDPR Support ticket. The forums are not official support -- this is entirely community help. If you have not put in a support ticket, I guarantee you no one will ever respond. ;)

If you have put in a ticket, but only back when the game release, do submit another one.

If you have put in several tickets and never once received a response, please contact me via PM with the details.

From the sound of it, those errors seem pretty straightforward. If the data during download or at any point after it became corrupt, you will simply have to delete the game and reinstall. Especially considering the time passed and the updates released, it would be a good idea to reinstall anyway, as of now.

Top Bottom