I'd love to play The Witcher

+
I'd love to play The Witcher

but it keeps crashing my machine - totally - it powers it off!!!Bought the game today, downloaded the latest patch and the recommended Vista update.Any advice gratefully received (p.s. yes I have scanned through existing posts but to no avail). I've attached my dxdiag.Purplepixii

Purplepixii said:
but it keeps crashing my machine - totally - it powers it off!!!Bought the game today, downloaded the latest patch and the recommended Vista update.Any advice gratefully received (p.s. yes I have scanned through existing posts but to no avail). I've attached my dxdiag.Purplepixii
Create a report save as HTML using this tool System Information for WindowsExplain your problem and put your nickPut all that in an email and send it to the adress in my signature !

Overheating :) Laptop with over 60C at idle :) He will need to clean the radiator :) He only tried by putting the laptop on a table instead of his lap :)

"He"?Oi I'm female :pOh I happened to look at the base of the laptop this morning and it says "do not use it on your lap - place it on a hard surface". Problem solved! :DPurplepixii

Oups, sorry for the He :) You could also go to a computer store where you can get cooling pads, a kind of tray that you put your laptop on, it has fans, but with it, you could keep it on your lap

Top Bottom