Idea for future dlc / expansion

+
Well I just got idea which could make game more related to things that were removed from game according to trailers... As we know they removed a lot of features like style of your life, more dialog options and who know what about story because of early release of game. So my idea is not perfect but I guess u can hear it and tell me what do you thing about it.
-First : after finishing game we get a ending and V is left with about 6 months to live sadly... what if in some future dlc shows some guy who helps you somehow and in some sort of conversation with him he gives you a chance to bring time back and go in Night City with all your knowledge about what you could experienced and you will do some other things like never starting heist for stealing biochip and who know what could happened with V and Johnny, maybe he will get to know some other friends and in other way get in touch with biochip with Johnny... who know
what is your toughs about this kind of idea , I would like to hear you guys

car improvements from 1.2 are a step in the right direction...( thank you for it ) this could be the next one

this is a little small but I think it would have a huge effect on player enjoyment, cars like the "Type 66 group" ( high end/ expensive ) suffer from instability and inconsistence... needing traction control to stop spinning out every time you try to accelerate out of a turn ABS to stop the rear from over rotating when entering a turn with any speed while braking and some form of Stability Management for the high speed chaos that fast cars experience

a simple way to do all this is look to the THRAX 388 JEFFERSON this car is the best handling car in the game!!!!!!! steering is responsive but never exaggerated, brakes have NO ( why "better" cars do is soo bad ) delay and their stopping power matches the vehicle acceleration very well . this car is extremely stabile, consistent, and predictable and must importantly enjoyable ...unfortunately it's acceleration and speed are that of the "big boat" it is ...

PLEASE CDPR I'm begging you use the THAX as bench mark for the CALIBURN , TYPE -66's and other fast yet spastic cars ...
there is sooooooooooooo much potential here , PLEASE don't let it pass by... We the players showed ya the love sticking with ya during these "teething issues" of the launch and waited as the improvements came patch by patch... PLEASE make this one of them such hard earned ( expensive ) BEAUTIFUL looking and sounding high end cars should have the handling to match .. :love:

For immersion, it would be extremely important that you have the opportunity to choose your home and also to change or adapt it. The same applies to the character itself and its vehicles. This includes the opportunity to see yourself from time to time outside of the mirror ... e.g. in cut scenes or the like.

So many opportunities from the original game...I'd love to go to the Crystal Palace, maybe contrast a high tech Japan with a brutal former Soviet Union...

Top Bottom