Idea : Hero cards should an entrance music (Example video inside)

+
Idea : Hero cards should an entrance music (Example video inside)

Hero cards represent some of the most important characters in the Witcher universe. They also cost more to craft and are more rare than other cards. As i see it, their entrance at the moment feel a bit dull. One of the way i see to improve this is to add a small part of their OST from The Witcher 3 when they are played.

Here's an example of what i am saying.

Of course the game developer can do a much better job than this and maybe add some option to turn it off or on for people who don't like it. So do you guys think this is a good idea?

Looks very nice but I am afraid that it will be boring with time when we hear the same music (even very good) again and again.

Looks very nice but I am afraid that it will be boring with time when we hear the same music (even very good) again and again.

I think it can be shortened and edited properly. I just did a rough edit to give the general idea. Hearthstone does it really well without making it boring. Here's some example :

In Hearthstone it works extremely good, it adds much depth and epicness to every important card. The idea is great and I think that's important to add something like this. In Hearthstone people like to gain and play Legendary cards, coz everytime you do this its super satisfying experience.:smile:

Yeah, this is awesome! Just need to edit the music in a more cohesive way to match the timing of the game. Also, i sincerely hope that they use Gwent music from Witcher 3, i can't even imagine they wouldn't use the Gwent tracks, it's a no-brainer!

I absolutely love the idea and the way you presented it. Five stars.

Such feature positively brings increasingly deep immersion into the atmosphere of the gameplay. I would put my vote for it.

Really like the idea! It's something that could be implemented with small effort tho we need to wait some more for sound effects and all that but it's a +1 for sure!

Top Bottom