ideas about future patches 1.7 is almost ingnorable ( exept the quest fixes)

+
ideas about future patches 1.7 is almost ingnorable ( exept the quest fixes)

(this post was made by haveing in mind the pc version)

Lets say this that we are gratefull for the patches ,but i have the impression that you should look towards finishing some content , i mean the things you do now can be done by modders (exept the quest fixes and bug fixes and peformance fixes )
just release the redkit

and if you want fix things that cant be fixed by modders.... even as paid dlc its worth buying in my opinion
you cdproject gave us much more then our money worth..... but still it would be great if you finish the content paid or not

1 the end game .(characters the immersion breaker )

2 restored some adult content if possible im not talking about creating new content, its so lacking vs w2 even vs other companies similar content

3 the sea........(skellige) got so much potential you maked a amazing song and immersive atmoshere
that fit perfectly ,, yet if we take a dip that breaks pretty soon the fake whale, etc feels so unfinshed

add one new fearsome monster and better loot that will make exploration rewarding harder and more exiting ,( dont forget sea its big part of the witcher 3 map ) but at the same time dangerous and maybe some underwater sea textures

4) the loot need to be less generic ( novigrand aint the city of alchemists just coz witcher is...) and harder to get it
npc, needs some reaction.. to theft

Example in cities every 20 days in game there would be a count lets say up to 200 for ( in 20 days reset the count that) in each time

you steal (with more intresting loot abit..) in a city and be saw by any npc it will add 1 + to the count so you have to be carefull to pick

the good stuff.....
and if you get more than the limit count (201 and more) , the guards try to take you to a trial.. by force, maybe force you pay some money, or something , for this to work it would require a loot overhaul in cities and villages , so villages have much less chance to give good stuff

edit 5:) the witcher gear ... lower lvl required for non witcher gear , and to be able to find some good stuff that is worth bying from time to time in shop (that will make money even more intrestead to get)

fixes like movement , UI Better shorting . etc (exept the quests and peformance) , i mean they dont add much to the fun factor, maybe fix some annoyance
for some ppl but nothing important

in the other hand a better consequences and better looting and more things to do with money , or even better complete the sea textures and exploration with one more fearsome monster , and better and more sea looting would improve the game much more
or a quest similar to what happen to oddyseus with kirki in greek mythology or something would add much more interest ...(as dlc)

i would like to see how many agree or disagree with me:)

Last edited:
I couldn't disagree more. Improving character movement and UI shortcomings are way more important than more virtual nudity.

What you're talking about with a whole new set of ocean quests would involve a ton of art, voice acting, new ai, new creatures/beastiary/oils? -> coding, QA, etc... That is not a patch, that's an expansion.

Better loot tables would be nice but they're ultimately meaningless as long as witcher gear is the be-all and end-all of weapons and armor.

PS - you guys should drink more clearance potions, that'll save your gold problems right quick ;)

you only commented on the 2 and 3 thoughi said better romance not just scenes.. on the 1 you can read on the spoilers section anyone who finished the game understadn what i mean and also idint said a whole new quests

i said either add one fearsome less ecountered than sirens , and make the sea loot more immersive and intresting so it would be dangerous bur rewarding maybe add few textures that is few days work , or add only one quest similar to greek mythology odyssey with sirens ,

or fix the looting to be more immersive and have better consequence
example in cities only every that would be a count lets say up to 200 for ( in 20days reset the count that) in each time you steal (with more intresting loot abit..) in a city by any npc it iwll add 1 ) t othe count so you have to be carefull to pick the good stuff. and in you get more than the limit count , the guards try to take you to a trial, maybe force you pay some money, or something , for this to work it would require a loot overhaul in cities and villages

to make cities more apealing but with some risks

Fact is patches will rarely add more Voice overs ( the Triss Patch is something that is unheard of)
They aren't going to patch in the 16 hours of sex mo cap. So I wouldn't bother asking.

i dint said that i said much more and much more easy to add , ofc they wont add more, read more carefully i said 4-5 ideas not 1 , btw they just cuted content everywere, it would be nice to have some back , it dosent hurt to ask

Patches should be about fixing bugs, re-balancing the game, and tweaking the UI.

New content should be in DLCs

Massive new content, new features, and expanded story, encounters, and quests should be in Expansions

Total overhauls of scenes, characters, quests, and enemies should be in Enhanced Editions.

Please explain how the sea isn't finished.

as the devs state it was added in late in development,,,, the underwater sea needs more textures ,more things to find with killer whale potion.. in depths the monsters you can find are lacking compared to the rest of the game (only 1 or two) and its actuatly large areas the depths have no interest very few (exept smuggler cashe and

some quest items) items to take or interact compared to the land, i dont know if whale effe was intented or dint have time to do it and try this trick instead

I disagree, what you ask is more on the DLC side, patches should be aimed at fixing the game/improving it (stuff like new inventory tabs options, for example).

Stuff like endgame content, sex scenes and sea related content shouldn't be a priority when is comes to patches, fixing should be.

who is that RAISIN.....

---------- Updated at 02:29 AM ----------

I disagree, what you ask is more on the DLC side, patches should be aimed at fixing the game/improving it (stuff like new inventory tabs options, for example).

Stuff like endgame content, sex scenes and sea related content shouldn't be a priority when is comes to patches, fixing should be.

the game is rushed and not finished in some parts , you can feel it, for me its waste effords to fix those minor issues , but gameplay balance is an other story that is needed but hey that can be done by modders , and what im talking about they cant so easyly... so better finish the content instead of things like new movement etc

---------- Updated at 02:33 AM ----------

also the generic loots needs to be fixed they ditn create 3d objects so why so few items and you can get rich in the game by stealing in front of npcs and nothing happens exept guards ofc no concequence.. that is one major flaw of the game inteast of makeing useless patches ( exculding balacning bugs and quests) like better sorting, they can fix something usefull

as the devs state it was added in late in development,,,, the underwater sea needs more textures ,more things to find with killer whale potion.. in depths the monsters you can find are lacking compared to the rest of the game (only 1 or two) and its actuatly large areas the depths have no interest very few (exept smuggler cashe and

some quest items) items to take or interact compared to the land, i dont know if whale effe was intented or dint have time to do it and try this trick instead

The sea wasn't added late in development, the ability to swim was.

Exploring the Skellige waters was not very exciting, I've managed to visit all the undiscovered locations but 90% of it was smuggler cashe surrounded b either drowners or syrens. There are also quite a few glitches regarding water, like massive ships having boat sign in the map that I didn't manage to get in, been thrown up in the sky in the middle of the ocean and then dying, couldn't find ingredients for killer whale potion so missed quite a bit of loot during the side quests etc.

Don't really care about the sex scenes to be honest, game shouldn't be relying on it.

After main story everything seems dead and boring, there is nothing to look up to. I think there should be some kind of random generated monster contracts, random generated fist-fights, horse-races and gwent-card events appearing on the notice boards, could be based on previous quests just mixing everything up, using similar clues for different monsters, random people to race, fight and play against. Maybe online fist-fight, horse-racing, gwent?

Interaction with most important characters after game play should be allowed after finishing main-story.

These forums are turning into the BioWare forums more and more every day where the game should be all about romance, sex scenes and whatnot rather than the adventure itself. I get people are right into the romance arc, more so than the main game itself, but there really is more important stuff needing fixed than getting to see more pixelated boobies.

They should fix all the bugs in the side-quests. Fix the key-issue with people in distress.. just make sure players can gray out all the side-quests. I have a hidden treasure in WO that wont greay out. I have a person in distress in velen and a hounted location that wont greay out. For people like me who just HAVE to complete things its a major bummer. Same thing in far cry 4. I played for hours to get all the question-marks and then one of them is bugged out and wont go away. That pretty much made me stop playing that game.

They should make more gear.. witcher and other gear. I don think there's enough swords and gear that you can make. There should be a few for every level. There should be more cross-bows and some of the gear should have a helmet. There should be more horse-gear too.

They should fix the stuff with "gangs of novigrad / get junior".. I had to do a lot of running between the two missions to make sure non of them ended up as failed missions.
I would also like to see a way to get to kaer morhen earlier... cause come on the WolvenGear (not me) level 14 treasure-hunt doesnt really make any sense. I was like 26 when I got there.

They should make more gear.. witcher and other gear. I don think there's enough swords and gear that you can make.

I think there's too much. after 3 playthroughs I still havnt made any armour or swords except for the witcher gear. On my first playthrough I was using any armour or sword that I found which was better, but after finding the witcher diagrams and deciding which armour I was going to be using I ignored everything else. The main problem is the level requirements for swords and armour. If the item you made was at the level your geralt is currently at then I would build them, but they become obsolete very quickly.

I think there's too much. after 3 playthroughs I still havnt made any armour or swords except for the witcher gear. On my first playthrough I was using any armour or sword that I found which was better, but after finding the witcher diagrams and deciding which armour I was going to be using I ignored everything else. The main problem is the level requirements for swords and armour. If the item you made was at the level your geralt is currently at then I would build them, but they become obsolete very quickly.

I felt the same way. The first time around I only made witcher-gear, but lately Ive been having a lot of fun with gear and swords that are not witcher gear. I think it should be way more of those. There should be full sets like the nilfgardian-set, but better and better looking.
There should also be some good axes and stuff. I dont think I ever found an axe worth using.

Top Bottom