ideas about future patches 1.7 is almost ingnorable ( exept the quest fixes)

+
counter question to OP:

what good is a shitload of quests, balanced gear and all the stuff you want to be focused, when the UI is impractical, the movement is unbearable and the performance makes it unplayable?

all the stuff you talk about is "polishing", but you cant start polishing until you finished the basics.
no one gives a shit if it looks good, as long as the controls are ass or loading times are horribly long etc.

also you want more sea stuff ... well guess what -> swimming handles like shit and boats are even more boring than horseback riding and the reaction-times are crap (sitting down and standing up from the boat... meaning, if you get attacked by 5+ sea-creatures, your boat is 50% damaged by the time you get off your arse to start counter-attacking xD)

counter question to OP:

what good is a shitload of quests, balanced gear and all the stuff you want to be focused, when the UI is impractical, the movement is unbearable and the performance makes it unplayable?

all the stuff you talk about is "polishing", but you cant start polishing until you finished the basics.
no one gives a shit if it looks good, as long as the controls are ass or loading times are horribly long etc.

also you want more sea stuff ... well guess what -> swimming handles like shit and boats are even more boring than horseback riding and the reaction-times are crap (sitting down and standing up from the boat... meaning, if you get attacked by 5+ sea-creatures, your boat is 50% damaged by the time you get off your arse to start counter-attacking xD)

What we really want is more witcher. I new region ASAP!

counter question to OP:
the reaction-times are crap (sitting down and standing up from the boat... meaning, if you get attacked by 5+ sea-creatures, your boat is 50% damaged by the time you get off your arse to start counter-attacking xD)
regarding your full post, what you say is true, but I just use my crossbow to take down any sea creature that latches onto my boat, I shot kills usually. dont even have to stand up.

regarding your full post, what you say is true, but I just use my crossbow to take down any sea creature that latches onto my boat, I shot kills usually. dont even have to stand up.

what? I totally didnt know that you could use your cross-bow while sitting down in the boat.
Just like yesterday when I found out that I can use the right stick (ps4) to switch between my items and the items I can buy. For 500 hours Ive scrolled through my own items every time lol.

Exploring the Skellige waters was not very exciting, I've managed to visit all the undiscovered locations but 90% of it was smuggler cashe surrounded b either drowners or syrens. There are also quite a few glitches regarding water, like massive ships having boat sign in the map that I didn't manage to get in, been thrown up in the sky in the middle of the ocean and then dying, couldn't find ingredients for killer whale potion so missed quite a bit of loot during the side quests etc.

Don't really care about the sex scenes to be honest, game shouldn't be relying on it.

After main story everything seems dead and boring, there is nothing to look up to. I think there should be some kind of random generated monster contracts, random generated fist-fights, horse-races and gwent-card events appearing on the notice boards, could be based on previous quests just mixing everything up, using similar clues for different monsters, random people to race, fight and play against. Maybe online fist-fight, horse-racing, gwent?

Interaction with most important characters after game play should be allowed after finishing main-story.

same feelings about the 1 party the characters in the end of the game eveybody who finished understand what i mean also yeah it needs more life

---------- Updated at 11:25 AM ----------

They should fix all the bugs in the side-quests. Fix the key-issue with people in distress.. just make sure players can gray out all the side-quests. I have a hidden treasure in WO that wont greay out. I have a person in distress in velen and a hounted location that wont greay out. For people like me who just HAVE to complete things its a major bummer. Same thing in far cry 4. I played for hours to get all the question-marks and then one of them is bugged out and wont go away. That pretty much made me stop playing that game.

They should make more gear.. witcher and other gear. I don think there's enough swords and gear that you can make. There should be a few for every level. There should be more cross-bows and some of the gear should have a helmet. There should be more horse-gear too.

They should fix the stuff with "gangs of novigrad / get junior".. I had to do a lot of running between the two missions to make sure non of them ended up as failed missions.
I would also like to see a way to get to kaer morhen earlier... cause come on the WolvenGear (not me) level 14 treasure-hunt doesnt really make any sense. I was like 26 when I got there.

the game needs better lototign and realism and some random ecounters to give some life and mystery top the game like the sea part ,
and yeah the game needs to be fixed and not enchanted there is much more vital fixes then the better sorting

counter question to OP:

yeah to awnser your question on pc with keyboard i find it fine the movement and animations the shorting never bother me since its the same stuff you enjoy just easyer to reconise and not be a mess but that add 0 interest to me at least im fine as it is never bother me,,,,, the peformance is a important matter i dint mention it.... as useless even if i got great pc still i understand how important this is

btw loading times are fine get a SSD the game load huge lands so the loading prety fine but if your pc is not good or you are a console user then yes it needs fixes if possible as well
polishing is the things 1.7 doing but in the wrong places.. partialy the looting is a mess no consqequence is a big immersion breaker and its a shame if it was harder to gain money and more dangerous and shops had more stuff ,(already are good|)) and things to do with money interesting things it would

make the game much more intresting , and i believe not only for me, the end game immersion breaker is also a important thing part of the game and not aditional content,

the sea* (skellige ) we got immersive graphics amazing song to immerse us with , smuggler cashe needs to be much more fewer with better stuff sea textures are greatly lacking and there is not interest to search, sea monsters are lacking as well nothing to connect the immersion we feel with the underwater part, or maybe , thats is part of the game not dlc the underwater part of the sea , is not finished .

and i also talked about restored content if possible not add new

---------- Updated at 12:07 PM ----------

I felt the same way. The first time around I only made witcher-gear, but lately Ive been having a lot of fun with gear and swords that are not witcher gear. I think it should be way more of those. There should be full sets like the nilfgardian-set, but better and better looking.
There should also be some good axes and stuff. I dont think I ever found an axe worth using.

.that need to be fixed as well(

---------- Updated at 12:10 PM ----------

LOL funny post, OP!

can you elaborate why? if you wanna prove my post funny make a valit argument

---------- Updated at 04:28 PM ----------

i updated the Op TO make it a bit more understandable and clear sorry for my english

I was thinking there were too many quests that require swimming already.

If they were to flesh out the water areas, I would like it to be more surface of the water type events instead of swimming. Like running into Pirates on a boat or something.

Top Bottom