Ideas for a second playthrough

+
Ok so I'm desperate to jump back on again and play for a second time. I'm yet to play corpo and street kid lifepaths and I'm sorta looking for ideas on how to play the game again in a fresh and exciting way. Bare in mind I'm series X and can't enjoy mods :cry:, how did you make your second playthrough fresh and enjoyable?

Ok so I'm desperate to jump back on again and play for a second time.
3qydfx.jpg

I think choosing the life path makes little difference and it's about how you approach the game.
-Go up one difficulty level.
-What attributes did you focus on? Do something different.
-Sandevistan instead of Cyberdeck.
-Blades/guns instead of hacking.
-Try the monowire

There is so much variety and choice, just choose differently.

Sandevistan instead of Cyberdeck
All those were good, but I have been thinking of this one.

For example add one more modifier, high Body and Athletics play very differently with Sandevistan build than with deck buid. Something more to throw into mix, focus to Tech / Grenades that can be very powerful with Sandevistan.

Ok so I'm desperate to jump back on again and play for a second time. I'm yet to play corpo and street kid lifepaths and I'm sorta looking for ideas on how to play the game again in a fresh and exciting way. Bare in mind I'm series X and can't enjoy mods :cry:, how did you make your second playthrough fresh and enjoyable?

Try a different playing style (background doesn't change that much aside from some dialogues). For example, if you played a netrunner, this time forgo intelligence :smart: , and try a full engineering build (focus on tech weapons and smart weapons). If you went stealth try annihilation. If you're inclined to, if you played male V try out female V (the change in voice acting is nice)or vice versa. That comes to mind.

Aside from minor changes to your build/playstyle there's not much to change for additional playthroughs since all the quests are so linear everything plays almost exactly the same.

Streetkid allow for some funny comments along the way. And it has that one near impossible mission to boot.
I found the prologue of the Nomad the best of the three, but it helps that I like racing around.
Corpo has most hidden extras, but I found it the least interesting to play. It's not bad, so I totally suggest playing it sometime, but it's just not the most interesting one.

Top Bottom