Ideas for devs to give the fans some content before Beta launch

+
What you said is true for Single Player games, but Gwent: TWCG is Multiplayer focused.

There's a hefty single player component to the game as well. CDPR is going to release, at minimum, 4 single player campaigns for each faction at roughly 10 hours a piece. That's not even including the likely addition of a Nilfgaardian campaign and deck at a later date.

There's a hefty single player component to the game as well. CDPR is going to release, at minimum, 4 single player campaigns for each faction at roughly 10 hours a piece. That's not even including the likely addition of a Nilfgaardian campaign and deck at a later date.

Again, "Multiplayer focused", I knew about the 10 hours+ single player per faction since the announcement.

I think it would be really cool if they released a few themed cards every week on a certain day, up until the release. Every week could spotlight a particular mechanic or playstyle (So from what we've seen so far one week could have been a few weather based monster cards, another the new muster-unity + the foltest leader).

I think it would be really cool if they released a few themed cards every week on a certain day, up until the release. Every week could spotlight a particular mechanic or playstyle (So from what we've seen so far one week could have been a few weather based monster cards, another the new muster-unity + the foltest leader).

Up until release, indeed. They are not going to do a whole lot of promotion for beta since very few people will get invited at start anyway. If they hype the game too much now then some players might actually get pissed off after they don't get invited. Also, it is always better to promote the game before its actual release, when the final product is more polished.

I wouldn't expect too much stuff before September.

Top Bottom