Ideas on Improving UI

+
I have a couple of suggestions to follow, as well as an observation that there seems to be bugs with displaying avatars and borders correctly. Sometimes the borders don't display after you exit the selection screen, but also I've selected completely different avatars and had them revert to the previous one. I've tried returning to the 'home' screen because that works when I unlock something and it doesn't show as unlocked (usually in journey) and that seems to have resolved the issue. I'm mainly mentioning this here because I'm curious how many people have this issue and in case they haven't figured out the solution.

Suggestions:
1. Have a way to sort the avatars, titles, borders by some kind of category system, e.g. all the Seasonal ones would be under Season of the Viper/Dryad, etc. whilst the ones from Journeys would be under the name of the person they were from e.g. Alzur, Triss.
2. Have a tooltip that shows the name of the avatar. I'm currently looking at a contract that says to use a particular version of Triss' avatar 10 times but I have no idea to which one it refers. Alternatively, have a tooltip or include the image of the item that's required to complete the contract, e.g. the avatar or outfit
3. Have a category in the contracts for Journeys
4. Have an alert of some kind to indicate which cards have had their text changed after each update so we know when we need to check our decks, so many cards are changing these days it's hard to know what they do until you go to use them and they no longer do the same thing (I know people are going to say 'read the patch notes', if I wanted to do that I already would, the point is that I would like a simpler way to know what the changes to the cards are).

Top Bottom