Ideas on quality of life stuff that could be added.

+
I have simple ideas that would make this game sooo much more enjoyable.

1) Camera tracking vehicle (not controlled by the mouse on PC), like you see in literally every racing video game, ever.. Turning a corner with a vehicle, and not have the camera follow that, results in driving blind for a second, and often into traffic, or worse, a pedestrian (resulting in cops coming down on you). Its annoying A.F. Please let the camera track the vehicle.

2) Shops where you can change the color of your clothing and/or weapons, so you can look the way YOU want to look. Visuals are important. And being forced to equip some weeb's hello kitty LSD induced dream of a color jacket just cose' its got good stats sucks.

3) Also, vehicle skins. I love Jackie's Arch.. but I would like to change it's color..

4) Many of the NPCs in the game have some crazy cyberware options.. Why not give V some of those? It's like, sure, I got cybernetic arms and legs, but they still look like regular arms and legs with a few lines painted on them... where is all the cringe, crazy, borg-like cybernetics like the cyberpsychos have?

5) Two. Pistol. Fighting. Make it happen.

6) Wouldn't it be cool it we could get our own little drone pets? Combat capable ones? They could carry our stuff, shoot at our enemies, and we could spend our hard earned eddies on building them ourselves out of modular parts. Think World Robot Boxing! :D

Hope this reaches somebody who cares and can make it happen.

Keep the eddies flowing Chooms..

I personally don't care that much about vehicle customization, but it's def another avenue of content that the player can grind for which is always a good thing.

For me the most important thing is more mini-games/activities inside night city. And I personally would really like a lot of appartment customization to grind money for.

I have simple ideas that would make this game sooo much more enjoyable.

1) Camera tracking vehicle (not controlled by the mouse on PC), like you see in literally every racing video game, ever.. Turning a corner with a vehicle, and not have the camera follow that, results in driving blind for a second, and often into traffic, or worse, a pedestrian (resulting in cops coming down on you). Its annoying A.F. Please let the camera track the vehicle.
I'm not sure how I would have to translate this into a controller controlled style, so I shall refrain from commenting further.
2) Shops where you can change the color of your clothing and/or weapons, so you can look the way YOU want to look. Visuals are important. And being forced to equip some weeb's hello kitty LSD induced dream of a color jacket just cose' its got good stats sucks.
YES, I reuested something like this myself way back.
3) Also, vehicle skins. I love Jackie's Arch.. but I would like to change it's color..
YES, I also requested this. I would love to mod my CT-3X into that blue/yellow style which you can see some of the modified bikes look. Also I would love to make the Avenger look a bit less... grey. But in general, I just love to change up styles every now and then and this one is requested since the beginning.
4) Many of the NPCs in the game have some crazy cyberware options.. Why not give V some of those? It's like, sure, I got cybernetic arms and legs, but they still look like regular arms and legs with a few lines painted on them... where is all the cringe, crazy, borg-like cybernetics like the cyberpsychos have?
Not just cyberware aesthetics, but also some of the clothing that is unique for NPCs. Gimme gimme
5) Two. Pistol. Fighting. Make it happen.
Personally I dont care... I dont use pistols, but I wouldn't object to this just for the sake of others liking to play like it.
6) Wouldn't it be cool it we could get our own little drone pets? Combat capable ones? They could carry our stuff, shoot at our enemies, and we could spend our hard earned eddies on building them ourselves out of modular parts. Think World Robot Boxing! :D
This could be funny, but its also quite on the edge of "maybe it would be best not to"
Hope this reaches somebody who cares and can make it happen.

Keep the eddies flowing Chooms..

Top Bottom