Ideas/Suggestions for game and future content possibilities

+
This is just some ideas and suggestions that I'd like to put forward for cdpr to look at and potentially consider at the very least; please add in the ability to do a new game plus that allows you to keep all of your gear equipment and stats and even at least some of where the relationships were at in the previous playthrough allowing it to potentially be easier or harder (depending on if the relationship was a love or hate one) so that you can make it possible to have more relationships(as a side note I also think that romances should be opened to any gender, but maybe lots more dialogue could be added where v slowly convinces them to love v or something like that)of a positive or negative route in the new playthrough this is especially for when players like to play on the same save over and over,
Next please make it possible to get all of the unique weapons at least 2 to 4 times throughout the story instead of making them a permanently missable item as i don't think thats a very fun thing to do in the game and we should be given more chances to get them than just one chance as its a bit nasty especially if theres no ng+ and ones in vendors should come back on the odd occasion,
Character customisations should be able to be reacessable on new game plus and things like sizes on body parts should be able to be bigger than they currently are as in reality men can be real big in lots of places and so can women so please think about making some much bigger size adjustments possible and maybe even make it possible to do this sort of thing in the game outside character creation throughout the city and maybe even have some biological drugs that can increase and decrease certain things depending on what the player decides,
Vehicles should be fully customisable for more speed looks and the like, more weaponry to choose from, craft and find/buy from shops etc so that players can have more fun they also need to have better aerodynamics as when they jump off somethingits very clunky (from my perspective) and needs some tweaks,
Enemies should be able to respawn allowing players to kill and/or shoot more and continue to have fun even after completing the story and the current side missions and quests(there should also be a lot more missions/quests including repeatable ones for more eddies and gear we can break down or sell and whatnot),
Police should be able to have a small chance of dropping some really good/super rare gear/weaponry so players are encouraged to engage more with the environment of the game and city, all of this could also be added into the game and have options in the options menu for the player to choose whether or not they want these options enabled or not or maybe even makinga paid or free dlc with the name "extended/expanded player options",
Another thing, from my perspective we should be able to gain all skill levels to max, or maybe be able to get to max but with some debuffs/side effects or something if that was needed especially as i think that makes thing so much more fun,
I just recently thought about the cyberpsychos and thought that we should definitely have some more of them to defeat and maybe they could make some kind of underground cyberpsycho faction that isnt insanely strong but isnt weak either so we have a respawnable supply of then to have a nifty challenge when combating them,
If i think of anything else i will potentially add more, until then i hope CDPR can look at this as a good thing and potentially implement this in the game, i really like this game and i want it to continue to grow and succeed and potentially even have more content and player freedom than ever before

Last edited:
The only thing I really disagree and hope it will never change it's :
police should be able to have a small chance of dropping some really good/super rare gear/weaponry so players are encouraged to engage more with the environment of the game and city
In Cyberpunk, the police are only a repressive force to be avoided as much as possible (and obviously not meant to be "fun" like in other games). So if anything encourages players to attack and kill cops, it's the opposite of what cops are meant to be :)

Thats fair enough its just an option for players to have a choice for whether or not they wish to do so but also whats the point in putting cops in a game if you aren't going to engage with them at some point whether it be defending yourself or for just have a screw around with them, most of the time cops are never fun in any game unless the player takes the role of the cops so thats just how i am stating it for now

whats the point in putting cops in a game if you aren't going to engage with them at some point
Just as a "punishment" for doing something wrong (like kill/attack civilians).
Everyone is free (and can) to play with cops in Cyberpunk, but there is no "reward" for that :)

Just as a "punishment" for doing something wrong (like kill/attack civilians).
Everyone is free (and can) to play with cops in Cyberpunk, but there is no "reward" for that :)
I can see your point of view just keep this in mind, it is up to each player to choose whether or not combating cops is a punishment or a form of entertainment, yes the creators have made them to be punishers but each players outlook can be different 🙂

I can see your point of view just keep this in mind, it is up to each player to choose whether or not combating cops is a punishment or a form of entertainment, yes the creators have made them to be punishers but each players outlook can be different 🙂
It's just my opinion, nothing more ;)
But it's in the same way as : "Why I can't romance Judy as male V !?"
Only because CDPR have decided that Judy would be a LI only for Female V. And whatever how many players could love romancing Judy with their male V, it won't gonna happen :)

It's just my opinion, nothing more ;)
But it's in the same way as : "Why I can't romance Judy as male V !?"
Only because CDPR have decided that Judy would be a LI only for Female V. And whatever how many players could love romancing Judy with their male V, it won't gonna happen :)
The fact that romances are only available for one gender only adds to replay value :howdy:

I somewhat find myself in the middle with the police thing. I could be a cool gimmick if the regular patrolmen would drop some stuff including police gear which you then could use to be 'friendly' towards police and security people.

A reason why it could work is because there's still MaxTac which should be agressively hunt you down if you happen to kill police. They would also be able to spot through you 'being dressed as patrolman' disguise.
Post automatically merged:

character customisations should be able to be reacessable on new game plus and things like sizes on body parts should be able to be bigger than they currently are as in reality men can be real big in lots of places and so can women so please think about making some much bigger size adjustments possible
YES please. I've been waiting for a certain fix on my ingame character of V, and I'm still waiting. i've even sent several reports about it..
and maybe even make it possible to do this sort of thing in the game outside character creation throughout the city
A typical GTA thing I suppose but definately would be welcome.

vehicles should be fully customisable for more speed looks and the like
Same for the above I think, but yes. I do have some skins or colorings I would like to graft onto my favourite vehicles. Having some added tuning abilities would indeed be welcome.
more weaponry to choose from, craft and find/buy from shops etc so that players can have more fun, Enemies should be able to respawn allowing players to kill and/or shoot more and continue to have fun even after completing the story and the current side missions and quests,
To an extend this happens already, but I dis notice some of these events are buggy after their first iteration. Which is a shame.
police should be able to have a small chance of dropping some really good/super rare gear/weaponry so players are encouraged to engage more with the environment of the game and city,
See initial post.
all of this could also be added into the game and have options in the options menu for the player to choose whether or not they want these options enabled or not or maybe even makinga paid or free dlc with the name "extended/expanded player options", if i think of anything else i will potentially add more, until then i hope CDPR can look at this as a good thing and potentially implement this in the game, i really like this game and i want it to continue to grow and succeed and potentially even have more content and player freedom than ever before
I would pay for additions such as these.
It wojld be stuff which many have named by now that would make Night Vity truly come to life.

I could go on and add some suggestions and/or modifications to given suggestions, but the overarcing enphasis is given already.

Last edited:
if possible I would like to play a version of the game not limited by skill point caps. It would make sense that the more I use a certain gun or skill I should get better at it. However since the skill point cap means you have to choose a particular build that no matter how much I use the other weapons they will be far inferior to whatever is speced into. Would be nice if I could use multiple weapon types with their filled out skill trees.

if possible I would like to play a version of the game not limited by skill point caps. It would make sense that the more I use a certain gun or skill I should get better at it. However since the skill point cap means you have to choose a particular build that no matter how much I use the other weapons they will be far inferior to whatever is speced into. Would be nice if I could use multiple weapon types with their filled out skill trees.
I definitely can agree with that i definitely think we should have the choice to make this available even in older saves and new ones too so the abilities to yave the freedom is there

suggestion:

instead of having a flashlight or plus a flashlight IN DARK AREAS we could have the option of turning on the scanner by holding TAB and seeing the dark walls ans objects just like when watching it in a braindance, like moving windy pixels. would be dope

using the scanner to see enemies weak spots or weapons that afect them the most

the car coming fast with doors opened when in danger, being able to shoot rockets when pressing middle mouse to fight the police or trauma team

mixing enemiy types to make combat more interesting: (mixing machines + humans) so we have a blast while changing weapons dinamically to afect them or shoot them, making some weapons afect humans more and others machines more. so we would have to change our weapons slots fastly to shoot them , also the grenade types.

having more than one cut movement with the katana when turning on sandevistan slow mo, maybe changing the cuts when pressing click + right (cut to right) left (cut to left) back (cut up) front (cut down)

if you fight the police too often we could see the police asking for you to the NPCs on the streets or the metro station. or trauma team arriving with the flying vehicles to kill you. also other NPCs helping you hide or escape would make it feel alive

I have no suggestion.
This game is pure gold... 10/10.
I will buy all the DLC, and please, I want to pay every single one of them.

The only thing I really disagree and hope it will never change it's :

In Cyberpunk, the police are only a repressive force to be avoided as much as possible (and obviously not meant to be "fun" like in other games). So if anything encourages players to attack and kill cops, it's the opposite of what cops are meant to be :)
Then there needs to be more to do.

Once my armor gets to around 13k from my perks i feel bad for the cops since they are truly the only constantly respawning enemies.

More world and radio music. The one that's there is cool, but i knew it by hearth after my first 100hr play-trough. To the middle of my second run i was already itching for some external playlist. But this was most evident with the music you hear out in the city. I think bars and other places without radio have something like 5 songs?

I would like to play in 3rd person. I would like to be able to see all of my character customization and, well, just prefer that gameplay style.

3rd person gameplay also allows you to become more in tune with the environment. Getting to see everything around you without having to get right up in front of it makes the game better in my opinion.

I will buy anything that is good quality related to Cyberpunk. That said, hire more beta testers and listen to them please :ROFLMAO: .

So down with the idea of on-demand music streamed through your cyberware while walking around. Make it fade out when you enter a vehicle, start a conversation, take a holocall or enter a club, and it fits right in.

Would love the option of V and Johnny deciding to share a skull permanently after the secret ending. Sure, it'd be weird, but they're used to it by then.

Speaking of endings, why in the world couldn't Alt take Johnny's engram off the chip, replace it with V's engram, and slot the thing back into her head to continue operating as designed, beginning the process of overwriting the changes to her neural network with her own original patterns? Is that just way too much sense for this particular fictional universe? :shrug:

It would also be really cool to see more action in Pacifica. It's a whole different world, and it would be really interesting to explore things from a VooDoo Boys perspective that isn't founded on grudging, nearly hostile respect. Maybe it'd be a questline that only fully opens up to a certain lifepath or focus, like a StreetKid or Nomad over a certain level of intelligence for example. Can't see VDB wanting anything more to do with a corpo than absolutely necessary.

Last edited:
It would be great if we could

remove clothes mods

A far better degree of character creation, mould faces so we can create better versions of V, need a much better selection of hairstyles especially on consoles as we don't have mod support

Add mod support for consoles, see Skyrim for example

mark items as junk

transmog needs to be added

bounties on NCPD crimes should be higher

gang on gang violence should be a thing

random criminals doing car jackings every now and then

I have the full corporate outfit, glasses, jacket, shirt, trousers and shoes but if I want to get a mod back I have to dismantle one of these items and there is no crafting recipe for these items!
Post automatically merged:

Cops always shoot on site why no pay off option if caught? Night city is corrupt after all, NCPD should only shoot if shot at!

gang on gang violence should be a thing

It already is. I surprise busted up a random fight between Tyger Claws and Mox while jogging from one place to another. No NCPD call, they were just scrapping in an alley I wanted to go down. Have also passed by a number of other inter-gang fights in other places. Seems to happen with fair regularity.

Top Bottom