if at first you crash, crash crash again!!!

+
if at first you crash, crash crash again!!!

all night last night i spent 20 min playing and 4 hours reading, CTDing, and game freezing up EVERY time i was in my inventory.

tonight i read an idea many people have that said setting frames from 30 or 60 to unlimited and it fixes the issues for them...

so i try, go into inventory and so far it seems to work, along with my XB1 controller...

so i decide to FINALLY do a quest, hop on the horse walk 5 feet and my WHOLE pc freezes//locks and is just screwed...

i had to hard reset, and it was a tad gnarly....

i can't believe how many problems i'm having with this fucking game... how are all these reviewers playing it without many issues, or crashes all the time and they didn't even have the launch day patches!!??!!

no mention in reviews and all the high ratings????

i dont even know where to start with this BS... im getting great frames when the game is playing, i have enough power, the software is just really shitty right now.... i dont even know what approach to try to get along with playing...

guess i'll go back to mouse and KB for a while see if that helps... i dont even know whic hsettings to tweak now, its totally becoming broken and unplayable. this is fuggin horrid.

---------- Updated at 06:15 AM ----------

and another, and this time i played .5 seconds.... same crash as before.....

black screen, then CTD, while i could still hear music from the game, and then no music and no control nad no ctrl alt del...

Well, that sounds unfortunate. I'm playing it fine without any crashes. What's your hardware setup? Drivers? Maybe it's a problem on your end.

Top Bottom