If Body is your dump stat, and you don't intend to get Gorilla Arms. Can you never get rid of the fist fighting quests?

+
Ok, I dont see my old fights, the only fight I seem to have saved on twitch is the very last with Bozo. You can clearly see I'm wearing gorilla arms, but I was using physical, so you don't get effects there. I swear to you that gorilla arm mods do work, at least the chemical and electrical do. You may not get the stuns from shock, but it will surround the enemy in electricity.

35 min or so in

well i went into this testing to prove my point, and i seem to have proved yours instead. there are two explanations. one i was flat out mistaken. two, the game treats someone who is spec'd specifically into brawler differently in the fist fights (damage bonuses, perk synergy etc) and in normal combat. i can't prove the second, since my brawler character is too far past the fights, but my netrunner definitely seems to be using gorilla arms. so i'll just have to say you're right. it's disconcerting when my memory and reality don't line up lol

well i went into this testing to prove my point, and i seem to have proved yours instead. there are two explanations. one i was flat out mistaken. two, the game treats someone who is spec'd specifically into brawler differently in the fist fights (damage bonuses, perk synergy etc) and in normal combat. i can't prove the second, since my brawler character is too far past the fights, but my netrunner definitely seems to be using gorilla arms. so i'll just have to say you're right. it's disconcerting when my memory and reality don't line up lol

Honestly I only put the bare minimum into brawler. I may have speced out of it later on. I don't even remember what the brawler tree has.

Honestly I only put the bare minimum into brawler. I may have speced out of it later on. I don't even remember what the brawler tree has.
yeah i eventually spec'd out of it, but i had 18 brawler and most of the perks in teh tree by the time i finished this mission. there were tons of inconsistencies between cyberware mods on gorilla fists and their synergy with perks (x2 damage was one of the most readily apparent)

Top Bottom