If CDPR would do another expansion, what region should they add?

+
Nirfgard of cource. Actually I kinda hope that CDPR can divide their development plan on map for two parts.The whole north(every city and everything in it) and nirfgard..
I really want to see Regis by my side.I like him and want to talk a lot with him.His humour sense is most close to Sapowski himself imo.

As for The Witcher licence, there are two expansions for The Witcher 3 and beyond that, Badowski doesn't know. "We need some time," he says. "We need to take a breath from The Witcher franchise. We have some ideas but let's wait.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-08-17-inside-the-witcher-3-launch (fantastic article btw)

So a third exp is still possible. IMO, lots of fans want CDPR to do this expansion and are very willing and glad to pay for it (like me ). Shameful not using this earning chance for them.

I'll tell you what region they should add...that region where the Wild Hunt actually makes sense / means something to the plot :D ...then, they can add whatever the heck they want...flying ponies for all I care.

Would love to see the area thet ciri travelled with the rats. Lots of towns and potential quests in that area.

Would also love to climb (or more likely ski down on my invisible snowboard) Mt Gorgon.

I really wanna see Triss x Geralt in Kovir.

But apart from that - Dol Blathana or somewhere where elves are in charge. Throughout the games we always see them in opressed environments.

I wanna see what life is like under elvish rule.

Hell.

Content:
New Jesus/Messiah Blinky (some still call her Ciri for whatever reason...) fights against demons to stop a demonic invasion. Geralt's job is to support her in one way or another (there is no other option for the player actually), mostly by making stupid comments and fighting against completely arbitrary and unimportant enemies (just for the lulz basically). After enough demon slaying happened and the invasion is stopped Blinky decides (mostly out of boredom) to fight against the devil himself to finally end all evil on this world and in the whole mutlifverse. Of course Blinky's fight against the devil is not shown in the expansion. The whole thing just ends before the fight (and after Geralt slew another arbitrary and unimportant demon who had less than 12 one-liners to say in the whole expansion) and we only get a short message afterwards that Blinky had won against the devil but decided to stay in hell (it's so cozy and warm there so that's probably the reason) and Geralt had stumbled into a sword out of pure stupidity (typical Geralt). And that's it. Blockbuster potential imo. Pure narrative gold.

Last edited:
I think that Kovir will not appear in the game, pretty obvious reasons, but who knows...

And i would like to see Dol Blathana :) I felt that the Aen Seidhe were forgotten in TW3!

Last edited:
let me dream of Geralt now travel the world with Yenyfer and Ciri to visit all the place he had pass or place where he had been though with his companions

Mother Neneke - Temple of Melitele and surround Ellander
Dandelion - Essi grave , Toussaint
Zoltan,Yarpen - Mahakam
Cahir , Regis , Angouleme and Milva - where they live or born like Upper Sodden , Vicovaro , Cintra...or where they had travel though to rescue Ciri

1.Dol Blathana,because Francesca
2.Rivia or Lyria,because Meve
3.Kovir,because Sheala(the real one,not the impostor from TW3)
4.Vergen,because Yarpen
5.Ellander,because Nenneke

Honourable mentions:Cintra,Nilfgaard(the capital),Brokilon and wherever the hell Borch is.

Is there a way to ask CDPR if they are considering a third exp?

You can always give it a try, but, as far as we know, no. If they are merely considering it, then the likelihood of their admitting it is very slight, as they might have to change their plans, and that would let a few people down; however, even if they do have a third expansion on the board, the chances of their commenting on it are fairly slim at this point. They like to surprise people.

Top Bottom