If it by design to find duplicate blu prints?

+
Ive found crunch 3 times, street smart and resist twice now, id save scum but seems they nerfed the a funny aspect of the single player experience.

13 minutes later and found another duplicate for penetrator

Last edited:
When you find a container which contain a blueprint, it's generated randomly among the blueprint available. In another playthrough, it probably won't be the same blueprint.
So if you don't have luck, you could find 3/4/5 time the same one or if you're lucky, you'll find 5 different ones in a row (it's just random). But at the end, you'll manage to find all (there is not that much).

Here are all the crafting specs (or almost), so after a while you will always find the same ones you already have :)

When you find a container which contain a blueprint, it's generated randomly among the blueprint available. In another playthrough, it probably won't be the same blueprint.
So if you don't have luck, you could find 3/4/5 time the same one or if you're lucky, you'll find 5 different ones in a row (it's just random). But at the end, you'll manage to find all (there is not that much).

Here are all the crafting specs (or almost), so after a while you will always find the same ones you already have :)
I don't understand i found multiple legendary blu prints I already had on the same character, instead of repeatedly dropping blu prints they could've been legendary weapons or armor

I don't understand i found multiple legendary blu prints I already had on the same character, instead of repeatedly dropping blu prints they could've been legendary weapons or armor
Crafting specs that you found are legendaries only because you leveled up enough your crafting skill (Crafting specs don't have rarity, they're set to your crafting skill level).
Unlike of some containers in GIGs or Quests which contains Epic or Legendary items in function of your main level (with also a bit of randomness).

Top Bottom