If it's already finished.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks CD PROJEKT, all the ppl playing on video consoles now and the buyers of PC version need to wait until 19 May. That is a great reward for the people supporting you on PC.

Really, thanks...

As a fellow Pc gamer post like these offend me. I am offended at the stupidity displayed and the ignorance. Do you even realise that console gamers are the reason computer games even exist? Septermper 1977 was the month computerised gaming came of age, it was the time when an industry was born. It was when the atari 2600 came to market. Yep the fact that you can play video games on your bloody computer is a direct result of a console. Because the Atari 2600 showed the world there was a market for video games.

I haven't owned a console since the atari 2600 and to be honest i have no desire to get one now but I don't hate consoles and blame them for bad games and I sure as hell don't blame console gamers. Suck it up princess.

As a fellow Pc gamer post like these offend me. I am offended at the stupidity displayed and the ignorance. Do you even realise that console gamers are the reason computer games even exist? Septermper 1977 was the month computerised gaming came of age, it was the time when an industry was born. It was when the atari 2600 came to market. Yep the fact that you can play video games on your bloody computer is a direct result of a console. Because the Atari 2600 showed the world there was a market for video games.

I haven't owned a console since the atari 2600 and to be honest i have no desire to get one now but I don't hate consoles and blame them for bad games and I sure as hell don't blame console gamers. Suck it up princess.

Can you read please? Thanks. Im not saying nothing bad about video consoles, i complain about the date of release of the game. If they say 19 May, is 19 May for all, not 11 May to the Video Consoles and 19 May PC.
Next time read first please, and be respectful.

Early Release?

Hello Witcher Fans and CDPROJEKT,
As far as I know, there are a lot of people playing the game right now, and not only from Arabic countries, there are people from Europe too that this monday, his Witcher arrived,

Why they can play and we can´t?
Day 1 patch will contain the Exe for PC I read, why not just release the game right now and then just update on the Launch Day?

I know there are very bad problems, (only ps4 was for reviews) but c´mon, nothing is hard to patch these days, even we don´t have a Benchmark..

And if you are worry because of the St***pid People saying OMG this is not Optimized, this is not Running, just put a POP UP on the menu and 15 seconds to skip that says Early version, Patched in the Day of Release

The consecuences would be at least not very bad, we know that the Day 1 patch is coming, the PopUp will let you know that, There is not Harm, the Digital Edition would take, what? 24h to be released?, the Physical Copies are at least 90% on their Stores

This forum is full of Wisdom of the force :scold:

oh, C´mon CD you are evil :sad:

---------- Updated at 01:16 PM ----------

Here is the complete list of improvements that will make the patch 1.1 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt :
Major changes:

• Support for DLCs
  • Multiple stability issues fixed
  • Overall performance improvements
Quests and game:

• Variety of cosmetic improvements quest
  • Journal objective fixes
  • Quest mapping fixes
  • Dialogue flag fixes
  • Quest balancing issues
  • Scene triggering improvements
Gameplay systems:

• Boat behavior
  • AI improvements
  • NPC spawn strategy improvements
  • Combat balancing
  • UI optimizations

Sure...the digital version could be made easily available right now. But we don' know if the PC/X1 patch is ready yet. Maybe they still need these last hours.
Also...and this is the main reason we won't see an early release...Gaming is a business these days...and in a business you have contracts.
I'm sure CD Project would have to find an agreemend together with the global publishers if they decide to release the game earlier. The publishers themselves need to clarify this with their business partners as well. Not all shops might have the game already. And these shops will have a big disadvantage if an earlier release is set. The shops which are already selling the game are to blame mostly. Some might not know about it, some might not care. But they acting against contracts for sure.
I believe if the official release date would be end of May and the situation would be like it is at the moment, we would see an earlier release. But just a few days? Come on...just be patient. It would take too much time to clarify an earlier release with all business partners.

Can you read please? Thanks. Im not saying nothing bad about video consoles, i complain about the date of release of the game. If they say 19 May, is 19 May for all, not 11 May to the Video Consoles and 19 May PC.
Next time read first please, and be respectful.

Some stores started selling copies before release without authorization, what does it have to do with consoles vs. PC? idk really

Thanks CD PROJEKT, all the ppl playing on video consoles now and the buyers of PC version need to wait until 19 May. That is a great reward for the people supporting you on PC.

Really, thanks...

Yeah, not fair att all! Put that day 1 patch online immediately for pc! I'm going mad else...and then...I....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom