If it's already finished.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
"TW3 streams have 12k watchers on Twitch atm. That's more viewers that WoW, D3, GTA V, DayZ, HotS, SC2, PoE can attract. Simply put, people are watching spoilers because they're looking for their TW3 fix. I'm sure CDPR will remain ignorant to this, but that just says it all."

WHO THE FRAK CARES? I don't like spoilers, I really want to play the game. So i weigh the two options watch a twitch stream of teh game to get my fix and have my personal experienced spoiled or DON'T watch and wait impatiently for the game. and because i am not a fraking moron i don't blame CDPR for the choices I make. I choose not to watch because I would rather my experience be spoiler free as much as possible.

"CDPR its your fault I can't control myself you are a big meanie! I hate you for not giving in to my childish tantrum! You suck!!"

Its so nice to see that only adults are playing an adult game. oh wait...

Am I? Where exactly am I saying that?

I think the problem is a lot of us are a bit confused what you were saying. Ok so there are a lot of people watching it on twitch... what's your point? The game is getting rave reviews, obviously there's going to be a lot of people wanting to see what the fuss is all about. That somehow means CDPR needs to move the release date? I don't get your point.

I'm glad I have so much else to do in my life that those 2 more days will pass quicker than I could say Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd

So, CDPR should now act like douchebags towards their business partners and basically shaft them by releasing the game early. Good idea! To hell with contracts, carefully crafted by those serious looking people in suits! That's definitely how you build business relationships with huge, global retail chains with their army of lawyers ready to burn those manhours they get paid for - by breaking their trust, just because some other retailers broke yours. And then get most probably sued to oblivion so you can spend the money you earn from the game on your own lawyers.

AHHHHHH I WANT THIS GAME ALREADY!!!! Never in my 26 years as a gamer i had such a painful wait for a game its killing me!

Btw at what time it gets released?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I forgot you represented the entire console gaming community, my bad. The fact remains... there's zero PC gamers playing the game. There's hundreds, thousands even, console gamers playing the game.

Yes, The only gamer that can't get his hands his hands on the game anywhere in the world is the PC gamer. FACT!

---------- Updated at 06:53 PM ----------

would be nice, but some individuals clearly decided to ignore the facts and somehow think they can buy a PC version of the game and play it, same as console gamers.

lol, even if ONE console gamer can't play the game, that still goes against your hyperbole of "Console gamers can go out and buy the game". No I can't go out and buy the game, so it wouldn't matter if it's one or a hundred, that was still hyperbole. And because of this, it is NOT a fact, no matter how much it's pushed. PC gamers cannot physically play because they need the patch...I and the majority of console gamers and all the console owners who went digital...cannot play either, until the 19th. So what you're saying is still not a fact.

I'm glad I have so much else to do in my life that those 2 more days will pass quicker than I could say Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd

So, CDPR should now act like douchebags towards their business partners and basically shaft them by releasing the game early. Good idea! To hell with contracts, carefully crafted by those serious looking people in suits! That's definitely how you build business relationships with huge, global retail chains with their army of lawyers ready to burn those manhours they get paid for - by breaking their trust, just because some other retailers broke yours. And then get most probably sued to oblivion so you can spend the money you earn from the game on your own lawyers.

shhh, don't bring logic into this.

WHO THE FRAK CARES? I don't like spoilers, I really want to play the game. So i weigh the two options watch a twitch stream of teh game to get my fix and have my personal experienced spoiled or DON'T watch and wait impatiently for the game. and because i am not a fraking moron i don't blame CDPR for the choices I make. I choose not to watch because I would rather my experience be spoiler free as much as possible.

"CDPR its your fault I can't control myself you are a big meanie! I hate you for not giving in to my childish tantrum! You suck!!"

Its so nice to see that only adults are playing an adult game. oh wait...

I like you!

Last edited by a moderator:
i was yesterday in 6 different Electronic/Game Shops in my town ..and in every single shop they already sell XBox1,Ps4 and PC versions of the game....
while all the XBox1 and PS4 gamers play since yesterday i have to play another witcher 2 session till thursday ... and again we PC gamers are fucked like everytime... but im used to it ...

But, just try wrapping your head round this for a second... Just imagine there's less cool people out there really desperate for the game. Less cool than me and you, goth girl... Maybe CDPR should consider pleasing these people? Just a thought.

Why do you think CDPR aren't moving the release date?

Why do you think CDPR aren't moving the release date?

Honestly? I don't know. Seeing as console gamers are already able to play the game, I'm not sure. Maybe PC vs console parity isn't enough, maybe consoles have to have that advantage, I don't know.

Do you know? No, I didn't think so.

But, it's clear there's people out there who can't stay away from these streams, because they're too excited about the game, goth girl.

Why are you so sure that most of the people watching the streams have preordered the game and are just unable to not spoil the game for themselves by waiting 2 days? I'd be willing to bet most people who are watching on twitch have not ordered the game but are curious to see what the game is like since its getting great reviews. I'm guessing they're using twitch to determine whether they want to purchase or not. I would further guess that most people who have preordered and are waiting impatiently for 19th are people who played prior witcher games are are NOT watching twitch to stay away from spoilers.

Honestly? I don't know. Seeing as console gamers are already able to play the game, I'm not sure. Maybe PC vs console parity isn't enough, maybe consoles have to have that advantage, I don't know.

Gregski seemed to have a pretty good explanation on the previous page. Hope you enjoy the game when it comes out <3

Why are you so sure that most of the people watching the streams have preordered the game and are just unable to not spoil the game for themselves by waiting 2 days? I'd be willing to bet most people who are watching on twitch have not ordered the game but are curious to see what the game is like since its getting great reviews. I'm guessing they're using twitch to determine whether they want to purchase or not. I would further guess that most people who have preordered and are waiting impatiently for 19th are people who played prior witcher games are are NOT watching twitch to stay away from spoilers.
Maybe those viewers are all pirates :)

Yeah we can take a stab... how about they have signed contracts with multiple outlets (gog, steam, walmart, bestbuy, target, gamespot, on and on and on and on) that says they're to start selling on the 19th. How do you think those other companies would react if CDPR breach the contract and instruct gog to start selling now?

Honestly? I don't know. Seeing as a few console gamers are already able to play the game, I'm not sure. Maybe PC vs console parity isn't enough, maybe consoles have to have that advantage, I don't know.

fixed

shhh, don't bring logic into this.

Okay, that's enough. Again. Time for some cleaning of non-constructive posts and individuals.

Game will be released when it's released. Move along. Talk about something fun, maybe. If you're here to complain, do it once, do it politely or you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom