If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

+
Yes I did, back in the day. Good times. But boy we were dying so fast, our GM was a sadist ;)

And how should I know how you didn't know?

Well..you're a mod? Don't you have eyes and ears everywhere?

Dying so fast probably means your GM just kept in all the rules - mortal saves, double damage to the head, healing times...

Or, maybe he sent CSWAT after weeflerunners. Tee hee.

Forum veteran
Balloons. Everything is better with balloons.

*Unless you have a serious latex allergy; anaphylactic shock has a way of taking the joy out of things.

Clothes.

Guns.
Come on, a nudist kung-fu version of the game would be awesome and you know it.

Come on, a nudist kung-fu version of the game would be awesome and you know it.

Honnestly, i'd love to make a crappy character for fun, naked, with a pink mohawk, long nails, woman heels, fighting citizen with kung fu technics and addicted to drugs lol.

Character creation should let you do stupid character for the fun of it.

Honnestly, i'd love to make a crappy character for fun, naked, with a pink mohawk, long nails, woman heels, fighting citizen with kung fu technics and addicted to drugs lol.

Character creation should let you do stupid character for the fun of it.

go and play Saints Row, you will love it

go and play Saints Row, you will love it

I know Saints Row lol, but i was meaning that a good character creator should gives you the possibility to do totaly crazy looking character.
Anyway, i see Cyberpunk as a personal thing, if you want to play a serious game with a crazy character, it's up to you.
I think CDPR said it'll have some kind of "Tarantino"-style of humor, so it'll not be "that" serious (except for the setting and the background)

In my CP2020 game, i got a "Media" who's simply.... Jessica Fletcher lol.
[video=youtube;C_rRXazw-Pg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_rRXazw-Pg[/video]

It can't be more ridiculous than having Billy Idols (Johnny Silverhands) and his pal Wesley Snipes (Morgan Blackhands) sneaking into Arasaka tower to blow it up with a nuclear device lol.

It's just my opinion, but beyond the serious, dark, gritty and realistic setting, the cyberpunk world is a crazy places where you can have a good laugh sometimes.
That's how i see it, anyway i'm not aiming to play a naked fixer, but if the customisation is good enought, i should be able to do it if i want to.

That's the point of the Role Play in "RPG", creating a character and trying to play along with it, the way you intended it.

Just talking about character creation anyway, i doubt you'll meet a lot of naked kung-fu shaolin in Night City.

Trevor is awesome here is the best quote to describe hime

It took 16 years and 12 primary entries in the series, but Rockstar has at last created a character that aligns with the player's modus operandi. It's not that Rockstar thinks its audience is full of gnarly, deranged psychopaths--for satire on the gaming community, look no further than Michael's son Jimmy. Trevor's existence isn't a commentary on any group of people--he's just the first logical fit to the way people have been playing GTA games for the past decade. He lives like his actions have no consequences, because this is a game, and they actually don't.

and yeah i am sure we will also see many crazy guys in CP2077

- Being able to "Custom" your ammo rack clip, like in the pnp:
In your grenade launcher you can put different types of ammo (explosive, acid, flash) in different order, to mix them.
I'd like to have the possibility to do it with all my guns if possible.

This, I'd kill for this in any game regardless of genre.
Mix-matching tracers with other types of ammunition would be generally useful regardless of first or 3rd person perspective when using more precise weapons that don't make a large "boom" like a GL.

Personally, the ability to get jailed then stuck planning and executing an escape, possibly with the assistance of another player, could even sacrifice another person to get out.

Things like judge dredd's pistol actually crap on map gameplay until you get a defensive last man standing part. On the other hand, non lethal things like anything seen in deus ex are indeed useful.

I guess i can be disappointed from a lack of good third person melee combat.

This, I'd kill for this in any game regardless of genre.
Mix-matching tracers with other types of ammunition would be generally useful regardless of first or 3rd person perspective when using more precise weapons that don't make a large "boom" like a GL.

Personally, the ability to get jailed then stuck planning and executing an escape, possibly with the assistance of another player, could even sacrifice another person to get out.

Exactly, firing a flash then an IEM and a bunch of explosives with your grenade launcher.
Or mixing bullets, so you'll be more effective against over-cybernetised enemies.
It would be really cool to do.

Exactly, firing a flash then an IEM and a bunch of explosives with your grenade launcher.
Or mixing bullets, so you'll be more effective against over-cybernetised enemies.
It would be really cool to do.

The concept sounds awesome, but I can see it becoming a real ball ache to micromanage ammo. The logistics of it would probably do everyone's nut. And I don't even want to consider the issues with it from a dev perspective.

If the game doesn't have the original Cyberpunk 2020 vibe, feel and look, and instead has that of some completely unrelated anime such as Akira, I will be disappointed. Sorry, but that's just how I feel. :cool:
I fully agree to that... !

I definately wanna c the handwriting of the pnp which I loved the most during the 90's! Maybe even the NC Stalker has a successor?! ;-)

Of course the game takes place 50 years later, but nevertheless... I do not want a game which is pleasing the interest of nowadays kids. Hope and will keep fingers crossed that they will not adjust it too much to today's breed out there. ;)

Top Bottom