If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

+
just a few things came to my mind:

- no loading screens please (between locations, interior/exterior, anywhere)
- give quite obvious option which lacked in The Witcher 2 for instance to type in quantities and numbers

Edit: Oh and please let us learn some useful skills from NPCs as a reward. Not only money or exp but for some skill we would normally have to spend exp on or maybe something exceptional which is not avaiable in our dev tree?

Last edited:
How do y'all feel about reloading before the magazine is empty? Should you lose all the unused ammo or should you still have access to it? I'm leaning towards the latter, but I'm a bit torn.

Also, regardless of how much water is in the game, I hope we can swim and I hope it takes into account whatever gear we have equipped. Maybe make players sink to the bottom if they are too heavy, or damage certain equipment if it is susceptible to that.

I know it's a quibble, but isn't this now just an offshoot of the Dream RPG thread?

Would you really be disappointed if the game doesn't have these things? Or are they things you'd like to see?

Let's focus on must-have/really-want stuff here.

You're right, but I honestly couldn't decide where to post it. The threads are pretty similar and there's no real place for casual discussion of ideas (save for threads on specific topics, of which there were none for these). I didn't think it was worth creating a whole new thread, and since they weren't fully thought-out ideas, I couldn't justify posting it in the Dream RPG thread.

I'll admit the reloading issue would probably have been better suited in the "Combat system" thread.

How do y'all feel about reloading before the magazine is empty? Should you lose all the unused ammo or should you still have access to it? I'm leaning towards the latter, but I'm a bit torn.

Also, regardless of how much water is in the game, I hope we can swim and I hope it takes into account whatever gear we have equipped. Maybe make players sink to the bottom if they are too heavy, or damage certain equipment if it is susceptible to that.
I'd like to see same as in Swat 4 where you have three clips (could have more or less) if you reload while still 5 in clip you don't loose those bullets but you have clip with 5 bullets left. So if you empty those other 2...well I'm sure you understood :)
Some soldiers carry empty magazine pouches on their waist. Perhaps something similar where you toss empty and almost empty magazines. Then you could have regular reload that changes magazines and longer reload where you stop to fill magazines again.

And I'm sure swimming is in since Witcher 3 has it.

Honestly, I can appear passionate in my opinions but

the only thing I would be truly disappointed in would be if it doesn't have a Blade runner feel

The only difference is whether or not I play it on Easy because the gameplay is boring just to appreciate the sci-fi setting

Or very hard.

An absolutely stupidly massive game world where you can go in tons of buildings and fly vehicles from place to place. Also the city better be super multileveled.

And a damn good soundtrack, too, hopefully squeezing real electronic music in there along with the score.

Cutscenes that all look as good as that teaser trailer might be a bit much, but it would be sick though.

Top Bottom