if there is a third person mode on motorcycles then why not on foot?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this is a good question. You can drive around the city on a bike, so why can't we do the same on foot? Animations can't be that much different on bikes compared to feet and they apparently will have the animations already done for all the reflections, so why not just give us the TPP walking mode? We get it, dialogue and combat is in first person so just make it jump to first person when we get into a combat scenario or dialogue scenario. This doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me.

Let's hope the game would be modding friendly... I'm pretty sure the FPP limitation is only because of console hardware.
On PC with modding, if CDPR want to keep the world of Cyberpunk alive for a decade they really have to make modding a thing, or at least easier than on TW3.
Bethesda game lived for years because of modding only, but now they are in disgrace, I think CDPR can do a big win/win here.

Last edited:

lelxrv

Forum veteran
Eh, because driving is isolated from the rest of the game. You can't crawl through vents, talk to people, use skills (except those related to driving).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom