If they had a DLC story regarding the Aldacadoes ending choice, What would you hope for?

+
While its a long shot.

Id hope for more of a Development for V and Panam and the clan.

Does Panam and Male V have a child together, Does V recover fully.

Does Female V and Judy have a child together.

Massive questions to be answered
What with that "child having" obsession? :)
I know it may not be a popular opinion, but two girls, technicaly, can't have "a child together" and most wouldn't even want to :)
Anyways. That's my favourite ending, but the Rogue and DFTR endings offer easier ways to continue. Still, most of them can be used to set another story arc "A few months later", "Blood and Wine" style.

Why cant 2 women have a child together? The technology and resources would be available to allow it and so they should be.

On topic

I would.love an expansion of the star ending. My v and judy need to enjoy their time together and seek out a cure with help from the aldecaldos. Insert some new .missions in Arizona and have us infiltrate tech places that are hoarding the cure and introduce new gangs to deal with whilst on the road.

Also more interactive stuff with the LI. Dates and co-OP missions with them. Have judy/panam as backup or just hang out together after securing the cure.

So much potential for that ending I feel as it is the best one out of the whole lot most people can agree on.

If they had a DLC for the Aldecaldos ending, I would hope for DLCs for the other two main endings.
Blood and Wine (and even Heart of the Stone) adjusted accordingly to the main game ending (what happened to Ciri, who Geralt ended with, what happened to Temeria etc. So I think we don't need several differen DLCs for that. Most of the ending (except for a suicide one) can be explored in one story "A few months later, back in NC" with some explanation "Looking for a cure, obviously" (and wasting time trying to buy all the cars and find the "hidden hooker" :)

I don't necessarily see ending specific DLC's as good option.

There's obviously a lot of demand for DLC where V's situation could be helped. Beyond that I think there are places where this kind of stories shouldn't go. All we get know about Case's life (from the novel Neuromancer) life after first novel is in the last book in trilogy but I don't have a heart to spoil it, even though it isn't game related.

Maybe there will be more to V's story and Aldecados ending is in a certain way a path of life, but I hope banal aspects of life would be left to people to head canon. CDPR actually knows this very well, they understand problems Shakespeare had.

If they have post-ending DLC, which I think they set up a strong possibility for, it will probably lead you to Arizona no matter what, with the three "continuation" endings (The Star, The Sun, The Devil (return to Earth)) mirroring the three life paths (Nomad, Street Kid, Corpo). There's enough lore in the game to strongly suggest that StormTech and their operations in Arizona might be V's chance to find a "cure", so-to-speak. All three endings, I think, provide a strong likelyhood of V finding them. The Aldecaldos in the lore already have contacts with StormTech. We know very little about Mr. Blue Eyes... but given the vague implications, I'm willing to bet he somehow will end up being connected to StormTech. In "The Devil" ending, it's less clear how you might find your way to StormTech. Maybe from working with Arasaka you get contacts that lead you there, maybe you reconnect with the Aldecaldos in Arizona, or maybe something else.

In any case, I don't think they'll make ending-specific DLC, but I do think there's a very strong possibility for them to make post-ending Arizona DLC.

What with that "child having" obsession? :)
I know it may not be a popular opinion, but two girls, technicaly, can't have "a child together" and most wouldn't even want to :)
Anyways. That's my favourite ending, but the Rogue and DFTR endings offer easier ways to continue. Still, most of them can be used to set another story arc "A few months later", "Blood and Wine" style.

Mate, In 2077 if 2 females cant have a child via IVF Surrogacy, then that world is truely nuts!

I'd personally prefer a expansion size dlc expanding the main story instead of a ending to the ends.

IE a totally full new alternative branch to the storyline starting with excepting Evelyn Parkers offer and going from there

Due to a bug i the chip's sofware it suddenly stopped implementing Johnny's engram further because its command line is broken. It starts to serve V's personality instead.
Everything looks fine. Panam and V have 8 children they raise. They build a strong aldecaldos camp that later on becomes the largest in the area. Panam blows up half of Night City by accident and V is collecting cars. V unfortunately lives much longer than Panam because of the chip's ability to lengthen live span and he has to say goodbye to her at some point, but he and the children visits her grave every week.

V survived and succeeded to escape CDPR's bad ending.

Guest 4412420

In any case, I don't think they'll make ending-specific DLC, but I do think there's a very strong possibility for them to make post-ending Arizona DLC.
I think the Crystal Palace is a more likely location for an expansion. If you check StormTech's wiki page you can see that it has Crystal Palace listed as one of the corp's locations, while Arizona isn't listed there at all. So, either the lead Panam mentions is someone or something else entirely or they'll have to go to the Crystal Palace if the lead is related to StormTech.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Crystal Palace is a more likely location for an expansion. If you check StormTech's wiki page you can see that it has Crystal Palace listed as one of the corp's locations, while Arizona isn't listed there at all. So, either the lead Panam mentions is someone or something else entirely or they'll have to go to the Crystal Palace if the lead is related to StormTech.

I think that's a big part of how it ties multiple endings together -- I think no matter what StormTech will necessarily play a big role here. Based on lore in the TTRPG and whatnot, Arizona is a sort of "no mans land", and is where groups, including Nomads, Corporations, etc., will go to make deals and whatnot. Since Panam has contacts in Arizona, since Panam is part of the Aldecaldos are known to have connections with StormTech, and since Arizona is a prime location for these sorts of things to happen, I think that it's not necessarily exclusive to any particular path here.

This being said, I think you make a good point here as well; since StormTech both is connected to the Crystal Palace and likely to the Aldecaldos in Arizona, that actually might severely decrease the likelihood of it being substantially set in either place. Thereby, it might be the case that The Crystal Palace and Arizona both act as DLC prologues to lead to some other area where StormTech has a stronger presence -- perhaps as far away as Chicago?

Whatever the case is, any post-ending DLC will almost definitely involve StormTech to a strong extent. I think an expansion leading into Arizona is not unlikely since StormTech seems to work with nomads generally (especially the Aldecaldos) and since Arizona isn't too far from California.

Ultimately we'll have to wait and see though.

If they have post-ending DLC, which I think they set up a strong possibility for, it will probably lead you to Arizona no matter what, with the three "continuation" endings (The Star, The Sun, The Devil (return to Earth)) mirroring the three life paths (Nomad, Street Kid, Corpo). There's enough lore in the game to strongly suggest that StormTech and their operations in Arizona might be V's chance to find a "cure", so-to-speak. All three endings, I think, provide a strong likelyhood of V finding them. The Aldecaldos in the lore already have contacts with StormTech. We know very little about Mr. Blue Eyes... but given the vague implications, I'm willing to bet he somehow will end up being connected to StormTech. In "The Devil" ending, it's less clear how you might find your way to StormTech. Maybe from working with Arasaka you get contacts that lead you there, maybe you reconnect with the Aldecaldos in Arizona, or maybe something else.

Very interesting and likely to happen stuff, I enjoy how your link also points out that StormTech has holdings on the Crystal Palace! I never figured that the direct TTRPG prequel to the game would have hints, I wish there were more obvious details and drops within the game about it so we could feel the foreshadowing.

In all seriousness, though,
I wonder how an expansion to "The Devil" would go. Considering that this game is bleak overall, I'd imagine that V comes to after over half a century, and is unable to find Takemura-san, because he died of old age. He promised V to show him real food, too. Also, wouldn't V have to put up with bullshit after getting a new body? Arasaka kept its promise, but now V is bogged down by bureaucracy and other sneaky bullshit, perhaps even the body being defective.

Post-ending DLC would be nice, and certainly provide an incentive to replay the game and unlock the other endings. But, realistically, how would they go about making it? Games today are usually made such that we get what we get, and that's that. If CDPR goes out of its way to commit to expanding upon Cyberpunk 2077, that would truly be commendable, especially if, say, they made new content based on what endings we achieved, coupled with everything that built up to getting those endings (choices made, etc). But, I don't know. It doesn't hurt to be optimistic, but I personally try to be realistic about how these things pan out.

I am not hoping for anything ,their first expansion might not even be related to the endings considering how hearts of stone came to be

Top Bottom