If we can customize our genitals, should there be a nude option??

+
With the heavy themes of sex, nudity and sexual augments, it will be a missed opportunity if nudism isn't embraced. Ietting the player fully undress and letting other characters do the same, would solidify this theme in the world of cyberpunk.
I kinda have to agree that it would just make the game more immersive. It's just a simple thing that would totally make the game more "realistic" so to speak, but not really cause any problems. It could also be a great source of comedy, without it feeling forced. It's just something that the player can do, maybe by accident if they get too drunk or something bad happens outside of their control, or maybe optionally, resulting in realistic and totally believable outcomes. This would be a great opportunity for players to re-enact certain scenes from movies with certain famous robots that need to find leather clothes and boots and glasses, I think.
Be prepared to be mocked and laughed at by every single character that catches a glimpse of you. Also, the police will probably arrest you between hysterical laughing fits.
Yea you know, it would just be funny, but in a realistic way. People are like "Whoa whoa what? What???" among other reactions, and some people also might just not care at all. Maybe since it's a cyberpunk dystopian future, maybe it's far more common than it is today, since everyone is so used to getting cybernetics and getting modified and it's often all on display anyway.
I can see running around nude for a bit of fun but seriously where are you going to keep your guns / cyberdeck ?
Well maybe derma-armor has build in magnets that essentially glue the guns or backpacks onto players backs?
I wonder if it will be possible to customize the penis size/thickness, ass/chest size, maybe put tattoos, piercing, neon, hair..
But it will probably be very basic like Conan. :cry:
I hope cyberpunk2077 goes even further and surprises us with plenty of options with good levels of detail.
Would be funny if there is a mission where you go drinking with an NPC and you end up Streaking/having too find your gear and clothes XD
This would be hilarious, and of course totally believable within the game lore since that could totally happen in the "real life" of Cyberpunk2077.
Post automatically merged:

Sarcastic wit isn't a thread...it's a creed.
View attachment 11042756
Excellent reference. Just Excellent. :cool:(y)

They, unfortunately, have to be careful of ripping off Saints Row.
...or any story where a character gets wasted? i adore Saints Row, but they don't have a monopoly on 'main char gets wasted and goes blackout streaking' or anything resembling The Hangover

If only they implemented all the features they promised instead of worthless shit that won't contribute to the game itself.

They, unfortunately, have to be careful of ripping off Saints Row.
Being naked is already copyrighted by humans in existing in real life when they take a shower, so I don't know how they can rip off an ancient concept from a recent game lol :shrug:

This is an odd thread.

I can't envision CDPR doing what some of you are anticipating. It would result in bans from several countries, and that would unnecessarily hurt sales. Even Rockstar hasn't gone so far.
Rockstar hasn't gone so far because Rockstar isn't CDPR :cool:

CDPR might be hesitant to add modding support, because people definitely will mod it to AO level.
In the privacy of their own homes. Friendly reminder: it's a single player game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom