If you can only change one thing in this game what would it be?

+
UGGGH NOOO
lol why not ? I love some Abs on female Vi..and on any female for that matter . Its damn shame..we are always stuck with flat tummy......

6-Minutes-To-6-Pack-Abs.jpg
it's freaking hot! :p

Have more options for V's background. I like Saburo Arasaka as a childhood hero, but I'd really like it if we could have a childhood hero from Militech instead or even Lazerus. I love those guys lore.

Nope. One thing. Them's the rules. ;)

The question was - what would YOU change, not what do you think CDPR may change ;)
Post automatically merged:

Car speed to sound is wildly off, especially for a "sports car". My real car is significantly faster than that without sounding like it's WOT, struggling to get to 60 lol

Maybe the sound was different, but the design looks as if I have already seen this.

How can removing voice acting be a good thing? At best it feels bland, everyone around you speaking but your character expresses silently. The story is told through characters and their animations, this isn't a text-rich isometric RPG.
Silent protagonist is a compromise. Not some feature. It's a sacrifice in favor of richer text and more roleplay variety. Technically you can voice both genders of every clan in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, but it's additional budget load and development time. In a cinematic game like CP77 it's even harder to do, because cutscenes and interactions are more detailed and in comparison to games of 10 years ago or older. That's basically why we have only two "roles" in Mass Effect - paragon and renegade. 2 for each gender.

IMO, in FPP games it's much less damaging, than in TPP like DAO or let's imagine for a second, The Witcher.

The question was - what would YOU change, not what do you think CDPR may change ;)
Post automatically merged:

Maybe the sound was different, but the design looks as if I have already seen this.

I was playfully teasing you for adding two things you want instead of one, as the OP requested.

One thing?

Add formally joinable factions. Doesn't need to have major plots spanning the majority of the game for smaller or side factions, but the "lone-gun" thing is "meh" so far. Rest depends on what possibilities we get to have in the game - largely unknown so far.

Of course, it will be a great game. But the "you cannot join factions" talk I so far get is a bummer or wasted potential. I'd rather have "faction lite" with limited possibilities but actual affiliation than always being that separated loner guy or gal who never joins, only perhaps does work for groups with a hard distinction of affiliation.

Time will tell more.

Easy to see how the games changed since Baldur's Gate (or even VtMB) times. In those old days, when you traversed through a location, the game would stop for a dialogue. Aerie would whine about something and you could choose a bunch of answers to calm her t**s. These days it's completely different. You go through a location and your protagonist is openly chatting with an NPC along the way. Dramatic difference. So silent V isn't an option without a complete overhaul of the game and drastic reduction of cinematic elements. VtMB just didn't have this problem. NPCs didn't tag along, but even if they did, the game was built in such a way, that it was either one-way rant or it paused for you and some NPC to have a chat.

Top Bottom