If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

+
For me and it might be a silly question, but I can't figure out why this was added to the game and it is nothing that I have seen anyone from CDPR comment on. So my question would be:

Why or who decided that selecting penis size in the character creation was needed and what purpose was this originally meant to serve in the game?

I simply can't, for the love of God, figure out why this detail was added in the game, because surely they must have had a meeting about it and decided they thought it should be in the game for whatever reason. But there is nothing in the game that even remotely uses this "feature" customization.

Why is the game so different today then the one we were shown in 2018?

I mean I get the whole "gameplay may change" thing, I really do, but this is a huge departure from the game that we were shown in 2018. The sad truth is that while gameplay may change, in all the marketing since then, they haven't shown a marketable deviation from that gameplay in 2018.

Then we get this. So what happened exactly to go from an indepth RPG to a borderlands style action-adventure with RPG elements?

Last edited:
Why was the use of Soulkiller suggested by Alt to have dire consequences that aren't even slightly referenced again once it gets used? Every ending that uses it has this bizarre Schrodinger's Sword of Damocles hanging over it. They are the best or worst endings based entirely on what Soulkiller means, and it could potentially render a few endings exactly the same despite appearances.

What were you hoping to add to the story by putting an expiration date on V in every ending? What am I supposed to get out of any of these endings that is "very rewarding?"

Last edited:
Why or who decided that selecting penis size in the character creation was needed and what purpose was this originally meant to serve in the game?

I'd go one step further than that, 'why did they even bother adding Character Creation at all in the end?' It made no difference at all to the game. Other tan a checkbox for the RPG element. I would have had the same experience either way. Just give a gender selection.

My question would be:

Knowing what you know today, would you have started on this project at all? or maybe stuck with The Witcher series?

Mine would be:

Optical cyberware could have more functions, but first mapping them on gamepad should be solved. How would you approach that problem?

Is there any real plans for not only fixing what needs to be fixed but continue content support after the fact? Also is there plans to restructure management and rebuilt the culture of the studio internally?

Did you release the game two years too early because of financial reasons or because of [...] people complaining on social media about release being pushed back?

I really wanna know, although I assume they didn't have the money to keep up real development.

My question would be:

If you learned something from the disaster of CP2077 release what consequence you would take out of it? Be honest next time and wait with the release till the game is what you promised it to be or create lies with even more depth to maximize the profits further with the next game before the truth gets discovered?

Why were choices and consequences cut out of the game and why is quest design so bad and restrictive?

I've always praised CDPR for the quest design in The Witcher 3. The developers encouraged players to think with their heads and not just follow the instructions on the screen. They rewarded players for improvising with unique scenes and dialogues.

In Cyberpunk 2077 all missions boil down to "just follow directions, don't think with your head."

For me and it might be a silly question, but I can't figure out why this was added to the game and it is nothing that I have seen anyone from CDPR comment on. So my question would be:

I simply can't, for the love of God, figure out why this detail was added in the game, because surely they must have had a meeting about it and decided they thought it should be in the game for whatever reason. But there is nothing in the game that even remotely uses this "feature" customization.
I can answer that for you, it was pure PR, get people talking about the game no matter what. It was completely irrelevant clear from the very beginning.

Top Bottom