If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

+
Why didn't you simply stayed true to your original sentiment of "released when it's ready".

I mean, i and we all know the real answer, but i would love to hear them to admit that it was because of greed and money.
I wouldn't even be mad, I would actually respect them cause at least they are telling the truth

Did you at any time look at certain characters. And doubt that this material was enough to get people fully invested into them. Without feeling confused, or not caring about their death etc.

What exactly the nextgen PS5/XBSX update will include? 4k textures and ray tracing? how difficult it is to implement those features already available on PC? I'm not aware of the technical stuff, complete ignorant here. Dual sense support perhaps?.

When you announced that you were making a real Mature RPG and would never censor your game. Even just to get on PS4.
Promised in many interviews about how important full nudity is to a game like this. Transhumanism, just meat, etc. You would never NEVER censor the game...

Why did you censor the game? Why not just let the nudity toggle do it's job?

It could be for glitches and bugs or just to appease Sony. I don't believe you set out to lie about it. So I am very curious... Just WHY?

It could be for glitches and bugs or just to appease Sony. I don't believe you set out to lie about it. So I am very curious... Just WHY?

I believe it's the later, otherwise they wouldn't have done it or would say something, so of course they won't say anything about it and just hope for us to forget it.

Do you developers still consider Cyberpunk 2077 an actual Role-Playing Game (RPG), or should we expect it to be an "Action Adventure" (whatever the term means) from here on out??

Honestly screw the cut features no matter how much I want them. Can you guys please rework the story to actually be branching. There were many points where the illusion of choice was too focused. My most perfect example is the moment you tell Del where to take jack's body. You get out of the car and are forced to go into the no tell motel. But during the heist we called Evelyn to ask what to do with the rapidly declining state of the biochip. She said meeting with her she will help you with the biochip. So if we didn't have the illusion of choice I would of walked my ass out of that parking lot and went straight to Lizzies to talk to her. This would of been a great way to branch the story itself. What makes matters worse about the illusion of the situation. Evelyn before the heist starts offers to haze the fixer. Meaning cut dex out. But you can never follow through with that situation.

I agree with having more branching options. It would also be nice if the lifepaths were expanded on more (like maybe in a future DLC).

With the quality of writing on display in both The Witcher and Cyberpunk games adding to both already established universes have you considered creating and building your own world with its own lore much like BioWare did with the Mass Effect and Dragon Age games?

I realise that this will probably get ignored, but with all thats not quite working right or outright broken in the game, what was the point of fixing an "exploit" where you could reload a save game if you found a legendary that you liked the skin of, but it didnt have as many slots as the crappy boots you currently have.

Now, if i have a purple with two slots and i find a legendary with one slot, i'm going to keep the purple which means i'll be crushing a legendary... that makes sense?!

Why not spawn lege with the max number of slots possible and leave the actual mods in it random. I really dont mind working to fill a lege with legedary mods through gameplay, but finding a lege with a unique skin that I like and then having to crush that is heartbreaking.

wtf - why make the game less fun?

My question would be, how much does the PC lose because of consoles?
In other words if this was a PC exclusive release how much more of the game
That was promised would we have actually seen?

My question would be, how much does the PC lose because of consoles?
In other words if this was a PC exclusive release how much more of the game
That was promised would we have actually seen?
CDPR said in the past (can't find the source, sorry) that consoles is the only reason they were able to afford making a game like Witcher 3. So the question is how lucky we are getting a no-DRM PC version that pushes top PC hardware...

CDPR said in the past (can't find the source, sorry) that consoles is the only reason they were able to afford making a game like Witcher 3. So the question is how lucky we are getting a no-DRM PC version that pushes top PC hardware...

I don't no but I am tired of getting games dumbed down, cut content, stupid Ai
because of consoles. Why should PC owners spend thousands of dollars more for a gaming computer to play a game that is made for a console? They should make two games one for them and one for PC users.

because of consoles. Why should PC owners spend thousands of dollars more for a gaming computer to play a game that is made for a console? They should make two games one for them and one for PC users.
Because it looks vastly superior than any console version at the moment? And I believe even when proper next-gen version arrive, they will still look inferior to maxed out PC version.

Regarding cut down content, I seriously doubt it was because of consoles. They cut content because the game was overambitious. I doubt they can make what they promised not because of technical limitation, but simply because of amount of work and time needed.

This is a massive misconception. Consoles, in game development, do not, to paraphrase what you said, "hold back video games." Games are not "dumbed down" mechanically so that they can play on consoles. A game is made & it is optimized for its target platforms. Optimize != dumb down.

In this case, your mention of "cut content" & "stupid AI" certainly didn't happen because "they had to dumb down the game for consoles." The cause of that issue(s) you mention is lack of time / poor programming / lack thereof altogether. The reason is, generally, poor management & arguably questionable choices. Not "because of consoles."

Top Bottom