If you could be one of the game's characters (other than V) who would it be?

+
without the slightest doubt; Sandayū Oda.
He is very little known in the game, like so many others, except than being a perfectionist plus his fear to make a mistake.
He is an enigmatic character, {I love enigmatic people only if they are respectable}.
I regret that Oda does not show any honorable sign to V in Arazaka. in reality, he would express his respect for this woman who defeated him {polite formulas that I dare not describe here because; it touches Honor}

Oda_sample.png

It's a tie between Placide and Dum Dum. To spend more time within the world of the Voodoo Boys and Maelstrom would have been amazing.

cyberpunk-2077-placide-121020.jpg
1162564-1610627360.png

Infortunatly, none :)
If i wasn't V, I never could leave Night City with Judy... :(
Sorry, it's stronger than me, I get -> out

Totally superficial but the doorman at Afterlife because he's super hot. I'd probably get bored and quit the job after two days and waltz around Night City being super hot though.

Who would I wanna be...
I think that would have to be one of the Afterlife Mercs, but upgraded to be a known legend myself, and with Nomad roots myself.

Why, because I could transplant my experience into my own merc-ness. And potentially cooperate with V at some point, maybe even aid in saving her life.
Yeah, in short, being a possible partner in crime if you will :)

Ehm.. Judy? I don't have any lady bits myself and hers seemed pretty nice.
I'm not sure if 100 years would be enough time to fully appreciate them though.:whistle:

Wait, what was the question again?

One of those Japanese Chrome girls. I think they look cool. It's a shame that V cant be customized to be a chrome person.

Would love to try and play as Evelyn Parker (but maybe make some better choices..), close second would be any netrunner - to hack the shit out of everything.
EP.PNG

Top Bottom