If you could create an item, what would it be?

+
So obviously there are a decent amount of customizable options in this game. But just like with most games, I think that there could be more options to choose from.

For example, there's an item that let's us redistribute our perk points, but I'd like one for our attribute points as well. Especially if you feel as though you messed up with how you've placed them. I don't know what I'd call it though.

Or my personal favorite thing I thought of is a legendary cyberware upgrade called Liger Legs - gives a Stealth boost with silent footsteps and landings. Maybe some reduced fall damage and the super jump mechanic.

I'm curious as to what you guys would like in the game if you could make an item, or feel as though there are items missing.

I'm pretty sure there is a cyberware leg mod like that. The guy you and Judy work over sells it if you go back to him later on. It gives silent movement, and something else, can't remember now.

Guess I have just the boring request, more clothing. Balaclavas, (that cover the whole face, corpos wear 'em) gloves....although it might get in the way of the wire, and there's a lot of clothing NPC's wear that you can't have.

Food and drink that give more than health and stamina regen maybe. So many food and drink items but they all give the same effect. Surely an increase in some attribute wouldn't go amiss.

IR & night vision eye mods. Recon drones. Jetpacks. Combat stims. Laser mines to deploy oneself (retrieve after disarm). Grappling hooks. Gatling guns. Hoverboards. Weaponized fleshlights. Remote shop inventory viewers (or even buyers). EM scramblers. Phones that can decline calls.

I'm pretty sure there is a cyberware leg mod like that. The guy you and Judy work over sells it if you go back to him later on. It gives silent movement, and something else, can't remember now.

Guess I have just the boring request, more clothing. Balaclavas, (that cover the whole face, corpos wear 'em) gloves....although it might get in the way of the wire, and there's a lot of clothing NPC's wear that you can't have.

Food and drink that give more than health and stamina regen maybe. So many food and drink items but they all give the same effect. Surely an increase in some attribute wouldn't go amiss.

I know which leg cyberware you're talking about. It only gives reduced footstep noise and reduced fall damage, but no super jump. Which really sucks.

But I also agree about having more clothing options or even be able to customize colors
Post automatically merged:

IR & night vision eye mods. Recon drones. Jetpacks. Combat stims. Laser mines to deploy oneself (retrieve after disarm). Grappling hooks. Gatling guns. Hoverboards. Weaponized fleshlights. Remote shop inventory viewers (or even buyers). EM scramblers. Phones that can decline calls.

I'm not too sure about the grappling hook since you can double jump or super jump, but I like the others
Post automatically merged:

An eye mod that gave you the 3D GPS marks to your objective that for some stupid reason is restricted to Claire's missions.

YES!!! I thought the exact same thing!!!

Yeah, one ripdoc sells an unique leg, silent movement, name was some sort of cat's leg.

I'd love to see a laser blade mod for mantis blades, that'd be very cool.

Also car mods, different wheels, and weapon, armor.

Last edited:
A legendary monowire cable called Fury that doubles the range and attack speed at the cost of using more stamina per attack. With description reading “When something's going wrong, you must whip it”.

I'd have a few suggestions to add.

1. Legendary Mantis Blades that have a chance to cause bleeding with every hit (stacks with perks in blades tree).
2. An item to completely reset attribute points (including those you placed during the character creation).
3. An implant only usable outside that gives you a parachute to prevent fall damage from extreme heights.

That's what I've got for now.

A robotic, portable, sentient, talking vacuum cleaner that goes around collecting junk loot and transforming it into eddies using some futuristic process discovered between now and 2077.

I suppose it wouldn't be necessary if there was a toggle to despawn the game world of junk loot. Just in case someone finds junk loot offensive or undesirable for any reason.

- Optic cyberware/mod which can let you see arrow on road like what happen during race
- Skin cyberware which let you invisible for period of time
- Skin cyberware which let you ignore car damage
- Leg cyberware which won't trigger mine
- Leg cyberware which which ignore fall damage
- Relic which repair and reset your body to accept your soul back or accept both you and Johnny's soul

I agree, the clothes you buy or find are cute, but the clothes you create are awful :) Maybe a little more style wouldn't hurt :)

Top Bottom