If you could create an item, what would it be?

+
An eye mod that gave you the 3D GPS marks to your objective that for some stupid reason is restricted to Claire's missions.

This is good, I think it would be even more lore immersive on why we can see behind the cars with HUD that can be toggled on and off, jack into the car with an animation, linking our neural path with the car, with some OS sound "Welcome to Quadra system." expand it even more with futuristic rearview mirror/camera so I can immerse my self more inside the car, autopilot feature on some expensive cars.

I'd like a bulletproof vest that's actually bulletproof. Got the specs to make a legendary one, wasted time grinding for attribute points while unsure that I'd be able to get enough, and when I was finally able to make it, it turned out that it wasn't really bulletproof. CDPR should make it up to me by updating the vest so that it grants invincibility...or just incorporating a cheat code for it. Remember cheat codes? Weren't they great?

Yeah, one ripdoc sells an unique leg, silent movement, name was some sort of cat's leg.

I'd love to see a laser blade mod for mantis blades, that'd be very cool.

Also car mods, different wheels, and weapon, armor.

Yeah I'm surprised that there isn't any car customization
Post automatically merged:

I'd have a few suggestions to add.

1. Legendary Mantis Blades that have a chance to cause bleeding with every hit (stacks with perks in blades tree).
2. An item to completely reset attribute points (including those you placed during the character creation).
3. An implant only usable outside that gives you a parachute to prevent fall damage from extreme heights.

That's what I've got for now.

I would absolutely love for them to add an item that allows redistribution of attribute points!!!

Give me grenade-lauchers!

Bear-Catapults! (sorry xD)

Flame thrower!

And random fun stuff, like signs or fences xD

A scateboard to role along the sidewalks and streets to the harrassment of the car drivers.
You mean like a hoverboard like in "back to the future"? :D

download (27).jpg

I would create an item that would allow me to play in third person so I could stop turning around and looking behind me for whoever this person is talking about.

So obviously there are a decent amount of customizable options in this game. But just like with most games, I think that there could be more options to choose from.

For example, there's an item that let's us redistribute our perk points, but I'd like one for our attribute points as well. Especially if you feel as though you messed up with how you've placed them. I don't know what I'd call it though.

Or my personal favorite thing I thought of is a legendary cyberware upgrade called Liger Legs - gives a Stealth boost with silent footsteps and landings. Maybe some reduced fall damage and the super jump mechanic.

I'm curious as to what you guys would like in the game if you could make an item, or feel as though there are items missing.

Soooo what you really want is one extra cybernetic leg slot so you dont have to make a choice between
"less noise than Silent Snake"
Or
"More Vertical leap than Michael Jordan" Or
"DoomGuy double jumps that let you Parkour4Dayz"

A legendary monowire cable called Fury that doubles the range and attack speed at the cost of using more stamina per attack. With description reading “When something's going wrong, you must whip it”.

Ok that description made me spit out my coffee,

The very real downside with this is that I already wind up hitting something I would rather not destroy like chooh3 tanks and innocent bystanders that magically teleport the po-po right behind you.

This only makes it worse.

How about it just makes the "whip it" whip crack instead.

Last edited:
A phone that I can block (and unblock) calls from ****heads like Delamain. I swear that AI moron knows when I'm in the middle of a fire fight and deliberately calls then! ;)

I want an Item that lets me upgrade the "Unique world drop legendary gear" to match my current level.
Or barring that;
Some thing to TRANSMOG
our cloths.
Even if we have to go to a particular clothing vendor to get it done.

i found Morgan Blackhand's solo boots early on and those shoes work with almost everthing i wear, even as a corpo.
From formal attire for a funeral to ratty leathers for chilling at Malstoms club "Toten-something-or-other"
to bouncing about the boonies in a dirt bike.

Now im just barely getting into act 2 and they are starting to get useless stat wise.

So yeah get that trans mog ability please.

On a related note:

While your code-monkeys are at it how about putting in a bodywork for our vehicles.
(Jackies cousin in Heywood may be a good start) that can buff out those scatches and dings (replenish vehicle hitpoints ) for a modest fee.

And while we are there we can get a little detailing work put in.
By adding the ability to change the color palate used for a vehicle.

I went to go buy a certain Colby owned by an old retired Car thief named Nicholas and while the picture sent was the black version (C125) when i got on site the colors were a very bad combination of blue yellow and green.(C240T) :(

And maybe if you really want to go "all in" on the DLC you can get special decals and logos unlocked based on what side missions you have done in game.
(For example: do alot of gigs for the Tygerclaws or Maelstrom or Valentinos and you can have those gang specific color schemes and tags on your ride.)

So obviously there are a decent amount of customizable options in this game. But just like with most games, I think that there could be more options to choose from.

For example, there's an item that let's us redistribute our perk points, but I'd like one for our attribute points as well. Especially if you feel as though you messed up with how you've placed them. I don't know what I'd call it though.

Or my personal favorite thing I thought of is a legendary cyberware upgrade called Liger Legs - gives a Stealth boost with silent footsteps and landings. Maybe some reduced fall damage and the super jump mechanic.

I'm curious as to what you guys would like in the game if you could make an item, or feel as though there are items missing.
It would be a "capsule corp" like camp you can settle temporarily anywhere you want to, or a HOOVERBOARD with simple tricks based mechanic, or any competitive sports requiring the use of a HOOVERBOARD like a neo Quiddich* or a rocket league/TRON like sport..!

I'd like a bulletproof vest that's actually bulletproof. Got the specs to make a legendary one, wasted time grinding for attribute points while unsure that I'd be able to get enough, and when I was finally able to make it, it turned out that it wasn't really bulletproof. CDPR should make it up to me by updating the vest so that it grants invincibility...or just incorporating a cheat code for it. Remember cheat codes? Weren't they great?

But it would be too relieving, for me the CA system is just fine

I hate combat, so that doesn't bother me at all. Also, I don't know what CA stands for, so I can't remark on that.

Most of the stuff in Chromebooks 1, 2, 3 & 4.

Anything specifically cool in those? As someone never having read any of those i hardly see what cool stuff they add and can only think of stuff from Shadowrun in these regards.

- Nightvision for eyes.
- Auto-Mark of enemies for eyes or brain.
- the actual body platings from the Corebook (though i think the devs still need to look into how armor works).
- Grapple Hand from the Corebook

I hate combat, so that doesn't bother me at all. Also, I don't know what CA stands for, so I can't remark on that.

sorry is a definition of dng :) however it is the armor class, which here on CP is the armor. You can raise it in so many ways with the technical knowledge and talents that give you the ability to create items with an extra percentage and also with upgrades. It all depends on the way you play. I started the third run and I'm using hacking and I don't need the armor much the enemies die without seeing me XD

Actual cosmetic cyberware/fashionware, exotic parts (I'm not a furry, but that is an exception. Plus, the technology for it was around in CP2020; 57 years before CP2077!), most of the cyberware that NPCs have, either an autopilot option for personal vehicles or a way to actually use Delamain's services outside of scripted events (So that I can just sit back in the car and enjoy the view of the city instead of the view of the mini-map), a monowire that can actually be used for hacking (if you're close enough to a hackable target, you can use the monowire to reduce the RAM cost of quickhacks), some cyberware that actually increases attributes like in CP2020, and something to play the named vinyl records you can buy from junk stores (I know it's junk, but dang it, I just want to listen to some Samurai tunes on a record player!)

Top Bottom