If you could create an item, what would it be?

+
It's crazy to see female npc's with better fitting clothing😅

I'd like to see more straight up outfit items. And, like Johnny's clothing, can't be disassembled or sold.

Or, as a feature, the ability to log certain clothing styles so you can customize exactly how V looks without sacrificing stats.

what about esoteric, occult, tarot kinda stuff. I have no idea what it might be, but spice it with some "fantasy" xD
Um... You are aware of the collectable tarot graffiti, right?
Post automatically merged:

Ahh okay, i thought Smasher had something like mix of the Alpha to Omega frames with full body plating. Thanks for the Infos :)
No problem. They're good reads.

A gunsmith-type workbench to further improve your stash of firearms and more options for firearm customization. Standard stuff like improving cycling on a firearm to increase its rate of fire, installing stocks and grips to reduce recoil or improve accuracy when hip-firing, increased magazine sizes or improving reload speeds, customization of the firearms cosmetics (like painting or renaming a gun to reduce the risk of unintentional scrapping/selling certain firearms (or adding an option to mark certain guns to not sell or scrap them, similar to the iconic versions of guns)). Hell, why not add an option to have a gun vendor add the improvements in exchange for eddies if you don’t have the components for certain upgrades (maybe they could even add 1 or 2 additional mod slots for, say, €$ 10-20K?)

I would also add an option to be able to sell spare cyberware that you find in the game to ripperdocs or to be able to scrap them for components.

I would have liked for our cars to be more like mobile hacking stations or something of that nature, maybe even allow us to add turrets

I’d like to add to that by giving us an option to purchase a space in Delamain’s autoshop to soup-up a vehicle by increasing its acceleration, improving maneuverability, enabling a sort of auto-pilot, or by simply giving it a new coat of paint to it stands out among the other motorists of Night City.

Last edited:
Um... You are aware of the collectable tarot graffiti, right?

Yes yes I know. And even though I dunno what went through my mind at that time, I think I wanted to explore the thought to delve deeper into those topics and sprinkle them into quests, maybe some sort of attribute/skill.
But as I said, I dunno anymore :D

Jeyl

Forum regular
A clothing machine that generates 'special clothing'. On use, it will feature virtual Mannequin that you can dress up with the clothing items you've acquired. Once you select 'Process', it will produce an outfit that goes into your special clothing slot, which will now always make you look like the way you want to look regardless of the gear you pick up and equip. Multiple 'special' clothes can be made to offer variants like if you wanted one with no head armor.

A Junk Item, named Cyberpunk.

Or an Hair Clipper.
An Chair.
A Glass to drink from?

I know i ask too much :D
Memes are strong with me today...

RPG's as a weapon because I'll love to have fun with them and accidentally blow myself up
A hand mod that allows magic / telekinesis or something
leg mods that let us take no fall damage

Black nomad dirt bike...

Wish I could make a custom Skippy-esque gun, and add that effect to any gun. Maybe even change the logo too? Kinda a stretch, but it could be fun.

100% doable with mods.

You can add any special feat that any gun has to another gun. Even multiple feats...

A portable radio / TV so we can listen to the radio / TV when we're gunning down Tyger Claws.
Agreed. And this might be an unpopular option among Cyberpunk fans, but I’d honestly love to have a classical music station on the radio. This in no way means I dislike the music on the radios (I actually really enjoy the games’ soundtrack), but I’d personally like to have the option to hear pieces like Mozart, Debussy, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, or any of the other Classical composers while taking a relaxing drive through the City Center or by walking along the coast in Pacifica.

Agreed. And this might be an unpopular option among Cyberpunk fans, but I’d honestly love to have a classical music station on the radio. This in no way means I dislike the music on the radios (I actually really enjoy the games’ soundtrack), but I’d personally like to have the option to hear pieces like Mozart, Debussy, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, or any of the other Classical composers while taking a relaxing drive through the City Center or by walking along the coast in Pacifica.

Would fit perfectly for those pursuing the corpo life too.

One device: The Autobot-Dildo

No. Jokes aside. I would create a hack which could take over machine-type enemies and cause havoc whit dem droids. :D

Top Bottom