If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

+
I want to date the police woman from the lobby of V's building, you know the one in high heels, not sure if those are NCPD issue though.

Sandra Dorsett.
Claire

I don't mind if they make any of them lesbian or straight.

I mean they really don't. Surgery just didn't go well right? The soul collection program is something said that only elites can afford, and they offer you that. They also give you the chance to leave if you want. And if I remember correctly, Hanako approved all that

There's obviously sequel bait to this. That's why I see them as lying to V. So it doesn't matter either outcome you choose. It's the worse ending. Because V risk their life to save their company and father. Got you a body to exploit for Saburo. And they're like E-HUCK! we gotta put you in Mikoshi for X time. Till we find something out. There is nothing to find out.

If Hanako has honor and respect for V. Vik, and Dekota are brought on board. They make a new Relic chip. They finish it, transfer you to Mikoshi for a SHORT time, than to the chip. Insert that thing back into your head. V is restored to their body. Happy ending.

Instead they tell you a line and go: we can't do it right now. Screw off. What V did for them, is worth more than anything they have to pay to make for V.

Wakako Okada. Nexus already has a mod request for that). Romance her, marry her, then find out, what really happened with her previous husbands))
Post automatically merged:

No one mentioned Delamain or Jenkins??? Am I being weird for wanting that???
And Skippy)

I really want to romance Takemura, but I don't know if he will be available in a DLC. Although he and V seem to have a connection, he either leaves Night City and goes back to Japan, or he commits suicide. The devs would have to change the existing story to start a relationship and this "force" the player to play the game again.

Wakako Okada - there is a mod request on Nexus already. I imagine a fully-fledged quest-line - conquer old lady's heart, marry her, find out what really happened to her 5 deceased husbands, don't join them). Detective with horror elements).

Wakako Okada - there is a mod request on Nexus already. I imagine a fully-fledged quest-line - conquer old lady's heart, marry her, find out what really happened to her 5 deceased husbands, don't join them). Detective with horror elements).
Even though i'm really not into her at all, i find her to be a really interesting character and would play the questline just to see what modders and fanfiction in this regard will come up with. hopefully they will also be loyal to (whatever there is) lore :D

Even though i'm really not into her at all, i find her to be a really interesting character and would play the questline just to see what modders and fanfiction in this regard will come up with. hopefully they will also be loyal to (whatever there is) lore :D
To be serious, i would make Meredith and Takemura full-fledged bisexual romance options, opposite to each other. For instance, you can't keep Takemura in any other ending except Arasaka slavery)

Top Bottom