If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

+
I personally like two romance options for all the gangs. If I was picking for Animal. It be Sasquatch and Razor. Because it make more of a impact story wise. As a way to do a revenge side story with Sasquatch. Or with Razor giving you special unlocks from his connections. But both requiring you to beat Razor and not kill Sasquatch. Plus, I'd like to see Sasquatch and V beat the crap out of Placid. To get back at his bull.

Saul was definitely my primary choice as an additional romance option. It also would work in the game as it seem you are constantly being forced to choose between him and Panam.

Hela

Forum regular
I´d vote for Viktor (weird change, his arm tattoo still spells Victor Vector), but I guess they will flesh out the existing love interests instead of providing new ones. Have not done any romances yet, lost the interest after realizing Viktor is off the table. Most likely will still try them in future playthroughs. From what I´ve read though, romances here are somewhat average - do the questline ´til you get your sex scene and poof! end of character interactions, full stop. Little extra in that department couldn´t hurt :)

As for Viktor, I got caught up in the 2018 slice, rewatching and re-re-rewatching, admiring the animations and banter, helped that I could actually see Vik´s eyes. Another weird change with his shades. "Work in progress" took a backseat to drooling over pixels, eh, I consider myself schooled.

In hindsight, should have known - if the head of animation slaps his face on a character, you can kiss your fancies goodbye :D Sniff. (And no point in going on about the age difference, right? Kerry.)

Playing as a female (cis, not futa) protag, I was hoping for a chance to romance Victor. He seems like one of the most honest and endearing characters I met.

I honestly don't see why every single NPC in night city can't be romanceable and recruitable in a companion-type system. Watch Dogs does it, CP2077 could improve upon it.

I honestly don't see why every single NPC in night city can't be romanceable and recruitable in a companion-type system. Watch Dogs does it, CP2077 could improve upon it.
I never played Watch Dogs, but it's probably because the 'romances' would feel completely shallow and mean nothing if almost everyone was an option. I mean, I'm all for variety, and V is generally pretty sexy and appealing in general, but there has to be some limits for the sake of quality.
But by all means, let there me a LOT more sex (for the sake of the sexually desensitized setting), and more varied and fleshed-out options for romantic relations, as well as flings.

I'd love a Evelyn romance but I don't see any possible way that she could still be alive given the way the game would be. You'd have to include her identical twin or maybe reveal that she had her soul secured somehow or is surviving in the braindance database of the Clouds.

I would also do Lizzy Wizzy as an evil bisexual option.

What's all that crap about romance? Play a dating or sex simulator....

I would rather have more RPG elements like fractions, mattering choices, building a base/ buying plus furnishing houses, car customization, a companion to fight with you or other mini games. There's so much missing and people complain over romances. Sad times to be alive!

It's a fucking power fantasy about being a cyborg secret agent and street samurai. Why have V kill people. Don't shame people's RP.

Last edited:
I would of liked a different outcome for Everlyn provided you made the right choices and decisions. Felt i didnt take her side at the start as i was questioning her. So maybe if it was possible. Beat the bad guys, get/save the girl, drive off into the sunset. ;)

From the back of my head (and if we're able to influence the story/progress of the game ;) ) following come into mind:

- Evelyn (probably Bi, but more leaning to Lesbian),
- Takemura as straight
- Viktor as straight
- Hanako Arasaka as straight
- Meredith Stout as Bi-dominatrix :D
- This one bitchy media girl from the side quest (with the death sentence prisoner) as... dunno straight, Bi?
- T-Bug

There were also calls for:
- Rhino (and maybe Sasquatch :D) as Bi?
- DumDum, I guess. He may be Borg-sexual. I mean Maelstrom...
- LizzyWizzy can go fuck herself! damn her. (I failed her mission on purpose!)
- More NPCs/Minor characters

Actually I rather would prefer a flirt option with strangers, like when you see somebody you like on the street to flirt with her/him, offer a drink or a meal and perhaps get a one night stand. That you could repeat infinitfly rather than one additional romance that you could complete and there after no more interaction would follow.

Rita Wheeler (Aka, mox lady with the bat)

I would love to have more detailed introduction into the moxes!
If you ever do it CDPR... Look up Madam Lou Graham from Seattle! That's a good inspiration for a less than reputable establishment wielding an enormous power over a community.

Rita Wheeler (Aka, mox lady with the bat)

I would love to have more detailed introduction into the moxes!
If you ever do it CDPR... Look up Madam Lou Graham from Seattle! That's a good inspiration for a less than reputable establishment wielding an enormous power over a community.

That sounds most lovely :)

There were also calls for:
- Rhino (and maybe Sasquatch :D) as Bi?
- LizzyWizzy can go fuck herself! damn her. (I failed her mission on purpose!)
Nah. That's a stereotype to FBB's. I've dated a few. And they get annoyed at it.
I completed Lizzy's missions. I wanted to see how messed up she got. She's basically the few examples in the game. Of the abandoned Cyberware is a drug that screws you up idea they had in early trailers. There's even a few extra text messages after it. She's basically gone.

Top Bottom