If you could make an existing character a romance option in future DLC...

+
To be serious, i would make Meredith and Takemura full-fledged bisexual romance options, opposite to each other. For instance, you can't keep Takemura in any other ending except Arasaka slavery)
I'd be totally cool with that. Then he'd be my buddy, since I only went for the Arasaka endings to have seen them. But still I loved interacting and dealing with Takemura and his backstory with everything made him a very belieavle and blindly loyal (Saburo) Arasaka "underling". Being and having lived on kind of different sides of the coin was really great to also learn more about the world and corps.

#nomad4life xD

I'd be totally cool with that. Then he'd be my buddy, since I only went for the Arasaka endings to have seen them. But still I loved interacting and dealing with Takemura and his backstory with everything made him a very belieavle and blindly loyal (Saburo) Arasaka "underling". Being and having lived on kind of different sides of the coin was really great to also learn more about the world and corps.

#nomad4life xD
And if you save Takemura, in Nomad\Legend endings he wishes you to rot in hell, and then commits seppuku)

He did). Because his secret love, Hanako, has died off-screen during your attack on Mikoshi? Why? Reasons)
Then I'll see it this time around, because in my 2nd playthrough I'll wanna try saving him. in the first one Iwas looking for him but then was already in the next scene and wasn't able to do it anymore :/

Then I'll see it this time around, because in my 2nd playthrough I'll wanna try saving him. in the first one Iwas looking for him but then was already in the next scene and wasn't able to do it anymore :/
Save him from honourable death in a fight, so he could die lately, devastated by your betrayal and Hanako's death, you merciless bastard)

Save him from honourable death in a fight, so he could die lately, devastated by your betrayal and Hanako's death, you merciless bastard)
I'm not betraying him, if I always stay true to my Nomad life <3

but thanks, I had to giggle xD

Well id options to romance meredith or sandra dorsett she well cute and after her experience a interesting character ti try and bond with

Meredith Stout, T- Bug and Rouge.
That one Mox who guards the entrance with a baseball bat should also be an option.
You mean the one with pink hair and two buns and a duo pistol holster and cleavage down to hell?
Oh yes.
Oh my, yes!

Us Cracks! Female artist group need a strong male hand of their reigns. And other places)

Blue Moon, make her bi for all i care, i just want a romance questline with her in one of the expansions that is fleshed out and satisfying

Takemura, I would add in misty as well but i'd get slammed for it perhaps someone similair to her personality maybe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom