If you had choice, what CP2077 Radio Track would you pick for your solo Raid on the Arasaka Tower?

+
Hi.

This is obviously for the folks who prefer the ending in which they raid the Arasaka Tower solo, and preferably on the 'very hard' difficulty level. :) (JK, if you raided it solo, your take counts!)

Imagine the flash and cut scenes of mauling down the building full of Arasaka soldiers, and cutting down your way to the Mikoshi core.

What CP2077 radio track would you pick for your raid? In other words, what fits your V best for this occasion? You are allowed to change the answer as time goes. :)

Mine would be 'Makes me feel better' Hell yeah!

Last edited:

seracy

Forum regular
100% History!

It was the song that was playing the first time my V walked into Lizzie's Bar during The Information. It feels like a good way to memorialize the journey and the lyrics are spot on :giggle:

Honestly, for an Arasaka's assault, no doubt at all.
It's fit perfectly for that :)

When I hear it, my trigger is itchy... I have a bloody urge to kill everything that moves !
Oh, it's a nice piece. Assault music. It matches too. It is the classic and the game direction's pick.
It prolly matches the intended V's personality, how V would have seen it.

To put myself in V's shoes, I'd be probably anxious and afraid, but beyond anything else very angry.
And if you asked me why are you going in there, why are you doing this... Because it makes me feel better.

That is my background pick. Not just because of the title, I think it goes well with cut and flash scenes of the raid.

Last edited:

"IF YOU HAD CHOICE, WHAT CP2077 RADIO TRACK WOULD YOU PICK FOR YOUR SOLO RAID ON THE ARASAKA TOWER?"

No radio track I find fitting for the job. The battle music that plays in Goro's hideout would do nicely.

Imagine a bug by which this is played for the ENTIRE duration of the raid.

I'd probably choke and die from the lols. I'd sure have to drop out to roll on the floor loling.

If I had a choice to pick only from the radio, then I would go with “Hole in the sun”. But if pick from general soundtrack, then I would definitely go with “The rebel path” with portions of “Cyberninja” in between.

For a successful ending I need to move my body and this song makes sure I won't forget to do just that

Top Bottom