If you were living in the world of The Withcher...

+
If you were living in the world of The Withcher...

What is your:profession?Location?Life Goal?Hobby?I would like to be an Alchemist!

I guess I'd try to get the hell out of there. Or at least get a big strong protector. ;D

I'd be a herb collector with a sharp sword on my shoulder (this world is to dangerous to walk without a weapon:p). Collected herbs I'd use to make some magic mixtures for sale what would make me rich and for myself what would make me forever young and beautiful :D

race:dwafweapons:bow and swordarmor:long mail hauberk with helmet and long robe-like leather jacket profession:mercernarylocation:wherever my job takes melife goal:life is my goal,groovyhobby:traveling with my merc band and getting good pay, hangin with my friends geralt and zoltanI went a tad overboard but if I could, no matter how scary the witcher world is I would trade our world for The Witcher world IN A HEARTBEAT

I would be the witcher of course. Travelling around fighting monsters and having every woman I like... Isn't it perfect?

i probably would go and look for abigail and try to get laid ;)the rest of my time i would be spending looking for some hallucinogens or other related herbs :pbtw: hi all, new to this forum

Top Bottom