99.8 KB · Views: 2,567
  • IMAG0036.jpg
    IMAG0036.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,138
  • IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2,134
Last edited:
Now if only I could find the core rulebook in Finnish from somewhere...

I usually detest anything having been translated into my native tongue but Cyberpunk 2020 in Finnish is actually legendary, and so unbelievably well done that the feeling you get from it is so Cyberpunk 2020 you wouldn't believe. It takes things seriously, but is just enough tongue-in-cheek to be awesome. I think it should be said that nothing in English translates well to Finnish, ever. That's why the Finnish translation of Cyberpunk 2020 is just mindbogglingly good.

How is it. Hmm. It would -not- be on my core five book or so. It's quite good and better than, say, Eurosource. I find it more filling than Wildside.

BUT, if you are not playing in Asia or Australia, it's not necessary. The martial arts stuff is cool, but another layer of stuff to learn and balance.

It has some pretty cool stuff gear and Roles-wise, as well. it's light on China, I think, compared to the behemoth we know now.

It's a good second-tier buy, UNLESS your players are into Oriental stuff and/or may be headed that way. In which case, it's pretty much essential.

Nice collection!

I guess that the Core Rulebook reprints the 1993 version of the game with the new artwork, am I right?

Yes. WHICH IS TOO BAD. I really preferred the old much less sexploitationist artwork. The "new" stuff, especially the pic of the rockerboy, makes me a little ill. Those heels! Terrible!

Yes. WHICH IS TOO BAD. I really preferred the old much less sexploitationist artwork. The "new" stuff, especially the pic of the rockerboy, makes me a little ill. Those heels! Terrible!

I also prefer the 1990 original artwork. Maybe it's just because I grow attached to that version of the game, but in general terms I prefer the old stuff.

I see your wife has power over you. To me they're just fine. (well that's only rulebook i have).

My..wife has power over me?

I'm pretty sure that a dislike of clumsy, obvious softcore erotica as the art representing a class that's all about fighting the Man with your music has nothing to do with my wife, Kelly, having power over me. Which she does, because she's married to me. Welcome to the grown-up world.

Axe, Attitude and Audience.

And, apparently, a girl taking her underwear off for you. From behind. With erect nipples. Sigh.

Well, at least she has the Axe. Parente got that much right.

One question, is "Blackhand's street weapons 2020" worth to buy?
I'm planning on getting one, witch I hope to be found from a store chain I know here (and the web store's catalogue says they're selling one for 8€).

One question, is "Blackhand's street weapons 2020" worth to buy?
I'm planning on getting one, witch I hope to be found from a store chain I know here (and the web store's catalogue says they're selling one for 8€).

I think it's worth it. It's a good compendium, with additional recoil explanation and a unique weapon to the guide.

Hmm, not sure why the website wasn't working last time I tried it.
Which books should I get to begin with?

Top Bottom