Ifrit Modding Team presents - Geralt is getting married!

+
Ifrit Modding Team presents - Geralt is getting married!

Beautiful women, plenty of booze, the most delicate roast veal in all of Temeria, and all your best friends together in one place. All in all it's one of the best parties East of Lyria.Oh and one more thing, dear Geralt: it’s YOUR wedding :]Basically this is just the beginning of Ifrit’s newest adventure, The Wedding. You'll have to play it to see what those guys have in store for you and poor Geralt!First thing's first, Mr. Witcher: put on this astonishingly flamboyant lace-lined shirt and have fun!Click here to download the adventure--[How to install]------------------------------------------------------Installation for Windows XP:1) Copy the "override" folder contents to The Witcher\Data. 2) Copy the ADV file to the Shared Documents\The Witcher folder. Easiest way to find this is in My Computer. You should see a "m1_module.adv" file already in this folder. If not, it's the wrong folder.3) Enjoy.Installation for Windows Vista:1) Same as above.2) Copy the ADV file to the Public\Public Documents\The Witcher folder.3) Enjoy.

Don't be afraid of boring and cold winter. We all overwinter with lots of The Witcher mod 8) What do we have to expect for Christmas?

Haha, no spoken audio in English so put subtitles on - this is really well done and completely funny! I recommend the download it's very worth it...haha, great stuff guys!

Thanks for your hard work :)But i encounter several bugs with this adventure. First, body parts of Geralt are... invisible! When the adventure begins, during the first cutscene, i see only Geralt's head... His head floats alone in the air :pAfter the end of the first cutscene, i can see whole body of Geralt, his white shirt, all. But during each cutscene (each time he talks with someone), his body disappears again and i see only his head.There is also a character, i don't remember which one, who has his body all in black, like the textures were missing, and his head is invisible, excepted his eyes and his mouth...And i must admit that i didn't understand what i was supposed to do... I talked with every character i could. Dialogs are very funny, congratulations! :D But now i don't know what to do.Just for your information, i have of course EE (patch 1.4) installed on Vista Home Premium 32 bits SP1 and my game works fine. My language pack is French.But again, THANKS for your adventure :)

First thanks for your good words! It really make us happier and mobilize to keep working on next mods :)About your problem...What the graphic card do you have? We know that on GF 8600 are problems that some textures are invisible or missing. If you haven got that card we don't know how we can help you (besides change your graphic card ;)), but if you have got some other card then tell us what number it is and we'll keep thinking where the problem is ;)

Getting married? Uh-oh. :eek: I can't wait to see who he's marrying and why. Thanks, guys -- this should be interesting.

Damned, I have no time to play three things at the same time... :dead:This decision what to play first is getting harder and harder, and my own mod is going mouldy because of the lack of time to do something on it.But thanks to Ifrit for Geralt's wedding, I always wanted to merry someone... hope you have not choosen a guy for this. :D Have to play now, *runs home*

HexenmeisterRaven said:
Damned, I have no time to play three things at the same time... :dead:This decision what to play first is getting harder and harder, and my own mod is going mouldy because of the lack of time to do something on it.But thanks to Ifrit for Geralt's wedding, I always wanted to merry someone... hope you have not choosen a guy for this. :D Have to play now, *runs home*
Well, Friday won't make anything better for you, then. :;)

I just finished it, and it was amusing.
Having Gandalf and Gollum there was a neat idea -- you're right, drowned dead do look a lot like Gollum!
When I discovered that I'd need a fish,
I said to myself, "Oh, so that's why the Fisher King is here. Okay, I'll go ask him for one." He wouldn't talk to me, and I was disappointed, then found out that we had to get Dandelion to tell us to ask the Fisher King for a fish. You're making Dandelion smarter than Geralt? Wow, this wedding thing really HAS upset Geralt, hasn't it? :)
I don't understand the ending, though.
At the end, Geralt and Triss go to bed, and Geralt gets a card of a bald, naked critter that looks nothing like Triss. Are we supposed to think that Triss really looks like that, and she's using an illusion spell to look pretty? Are we supposed to think that it's not the real Triss but some gnome woman spelled to look like her? Or what?
Thanks for the fun!P. S. -- Oh, and two bug reports, if you don't mind:1.
At one point, Geralt and Lambert got into a fistfight, but Lambert just stood there. Geralt took blows from him, but it wasn't possible to tell when to duck, because the image of Lambert never moved. It was like Geralt was being beaten up by the ghost of Lambert, while Lambert's body just stood there.
When Zoltan was sitting at a large square table in the inner room, I talked to him. He talked back at first, then the close-up shifted from Zoltan to another dwarf and back to Zoltan and back to the other dwarf. It looked as if they were supposed to be talking to one another, but there were no subtitles.
P. P. S. -- Regardless of what everyone else said, it really IS a nice shirt! :)

VaarelIFRIT said:
What the graphic card do you have? We know that on GF 8600 are problems that some textures are invisible or missing. If you haven got that card we don't know how we can help you (besides change your graphic card ;)), but if you have got some other card then tell us what number it is and we'll keep thinking where the problem is ;)
I have two nvidia 8800 GT 512 Mb with SLI enabled, and with the latest drivers (177.92). The settings of the game are set to max. I don't have any problems with the other adventures, just yours. That's weird. Thanks by advance for your help.

Violetdusk said:
Haha, no spoken audio in English so put subtitles on - this is really well done and completely funny! I recommend the download it's very worth it...haha, great stuff guys!
I have to add also my recommendation – The Ifrit’s adventure is incredible! It has this hardly to describe Whitcher charm – the DIALOGUES in particular are great :)And everybody wants to drink with you! The only disadvantage is that the adventure is too short That’s way to go Ifrit!

calvin82 said:
calvin82 said:
What the graphic card do you have? We know that on GF 8600 are problems that some textures are invisible or missing. If you haven got that card we don't know how we can help you (besides change your graphic card ;)), but if you have got some other card then tell us what number it is and we'll keep thinking where the problem is ;)
I have two nvidia 8800 GT 512 Mb with SLI enabled, and with the latest drivers (177.92). The settings of the game are set to max. I don't have any problems with the other adventures, just yours. That's weird. Thanks by advance for your help.
I have the same problem on my single GF9600GT with 177.92. I have sometimes problems with Price of Neutrality (black tent, black or invisible few characters). Main game is OK.It's not the version of drivers - I encounter that black/invisible texture problem before with older drivers.

Top Bottom