Ifrit Modding Team presents - Geralt is getting married!

+
i have downloaded the wedding file and opened it and copy into TW folder but still cant open it. What did I do wrong or what do I do to get it properly?

mchristy75 said:
i have downloaded the wedding file and opened it and copy into TW folder but still cant open it. What did I do wrong or what do I do to get it properly?
From the first post in this thread:--[How to install]------------------------------------------------------Installation for Windows XP:1) Copy the "override" folder contents to The Witcher\Data.2) Copy the ADV file to the Shared Documents\The Witcher folder. Easiest way to find this is in My Computer. You should see a "m1_module.adv" file already in this folder. If not, it's the wrong folder.3) Enjoy.Installation for Windows Vista:1) Same as above.2) Copy the ADV file to the Public\Public Documents\The Witcher folder.3) Enjoy.

I have done all that and I still dont have the m1_ file. I have succesfully downloaded the Deception and Side Effect but somehow stuck with the wedding file.

mchristy75 said:
I have done all that and I still dont have the m1_ file. I have succesfully downloaded the Deception and Side Effect but somehow stuck with the wedding file.
m1 is The Price of Neutrality; the name of the wedding file is wesele.adv.

PetraSilie said:
Corylea, thanx for the spoilers. I know I shouldn' read it but I coudn't resist ;D
Tsk, tsk. Bad Petra! :)Hey, why are you on the forum, anyway? Didn't you get your EE today? Go play!

Thanks everyone for your opinions!We're collecting them all to make a reparied version of our mod in future, for better experience of game and having even more fun ;)
Someone of you maby don't know who is a doppler. It's a human-creature who can change his body in every image of person who saw. Someone call him changer atc.It's one of the "monsters" from Sapkowski Saga.
This creature is our main character in mod "Masquarade". For more info go to this topic ----> http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=13488.0

I havent tried this mod yet as I'm still in the midst of the main game. I'm new to the Witcher (series, game, everything ;D) so I thought I'd finish the main game first, but from the looks of this forum, many people are having with running the game, particularly experiencing lags and stuttering. Someone is running on 9600GT and it stutters for him! I guess my 8600M GT would die :( Do many people have this problem? I hope it's only for a few cases.....

I also have the graphical problem with Geralt's head floating above an invisible body. My card is an NVidia 8600GT.It still looks like a really funny adventure, though. The opening movie, even inspite of the floaty-headed Geralt, was an absolute classic!

thx to ifrit for that really funny mod. :peace:i´m not quite through yet, but that is because i talk to almost every people again and again to get other dialogues to have fun with! poor geralt... all people having fun at his cost ;D me included!keep going ifrit!PS if you allow, there are some things still amiss although altogether it´s really great:
i cannot talk to people as long as they are sitting at tablesfistfight with lambert: lambert´s just standing around, doesn´t move and geralt gets hurt nonetheless but cannot punch back.floating sign above info-sign has still the working-name on it (sign.00 or something like it)
PPS: i like the shirt :angel:EDIT: i want more please! that´s the most crucial bug: it is far too short ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Elawen said:
thx to ifrit for that really funny mod. :peace:i´m not quite through yet, but that is because i talk to almost every people again and again to get other dialogues to have fun with! poor geralt... all people having fun at his cost ;D me included!keep going ifrit!PS if you allow, there are some things still amiss although altogether it´s really great:
i cannot talk to people as long as they are sitting at tablesfistfight with lambert: lambert´s just standing around, doesn´t move and geralt gets hurt nonetheless but cannot punch back.floating sign above info-sign has still the working-name on it (sign.00 or something like it)
PPS: i like the shirt :angel:
Yep. Dialogues are magnificent.But guys from Ifrit team evidently forgot to mention that the localisation to english was made by Undomiel9.And she did a very great job. So.Good work, Undomiel, we appreciate it. Keep it up.Thanks. :)

Ifrit remembers about Undomiel.The greatest, our "bug" is her absence in credits.It's inexcusable.EDITDo you want Voice-over? :evil:

I've been playing this and it's really really good. I'm very impressed with it all! It looks fantastic and I've had great fun reading all the dialogue.Some parts of the dialogue were a little hard to understand, and some parts just left me scratching my head, but all in all it's a really good adventure. Can't wait to see more :)

GodBlessFiji said:
GodBlessFiji said:
PPS: i like the shirt :angel:
Yep. Dialogues are magnificent.But guys from Ifrit team evidently forgot to mention that the localisation to english was made by Undomiel9.And she did a very great job. So.Good work, Undomiel, we appreciate it. Keep it up.Thanks. :)
Great job Undomiel! The adventure is magnificent! I also love the dialogues – whole idea is dazzling Aha... and I want more!!!

Yup, a very nice "adventure" Geralt has to "solve" there...Some bugs made me a bit crazy: There are no subtitles in the intro-cutscene, have you done some in or aren't there any?Some people have no names, so if you press "ALT", you can't see their names, and some dialogs are not working correctly, better said, if you click those characters, Geralt seems to go into dialog, but then turn back to game without having said some things.And the nice Deirdre is standing still when talking to her, also Lambert is doing nothing in fistfight, but Geralt got hurt from him.If this all is fixed, well, then it is a real good amusing mod. Well done, Ifrit team.... I hope to see more from you. :peace:

I downloaded and played the Wedding mod but I can't seems to get to the end of the mod.Is there an ending for the mod?

Top Bottom