IGN say witcher EE is just a bug fix patch and offers nothing new!

+
IGN say witcher EE is just a bug fix patch and offers nothing new!

When asked if IGN will be reviewing the witcher EE the clueless Jason Ocampo then says probably not as its just a 300MB patch which just fixes bugs and offers nothing new like new campaigns or content!Maybe someone from CDPR needs to educate the so called "PC Editor-in-Chief" on what the witcher EE actually does.you can listen to what he says here...skip 32:35 mins inhttp://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/910/910615p1.html

I'll talk to Jason about it. Really, though, we're expecting this reaction from people... it's unfortunate, but no matter how hard we try, sometimes it's difficult to get across how big of a difference the EE makes in the game.

TomOhle said:
I'll talk to Jason about it. Really, though, we're expecting this reaction from people... it's unfortunate, but no matter how hard we try, sometimes it's difficult to get across how big of a difference the EE makes in the game.
Well he mite change his mind when new reviews come out and jump on the bandwagon :whistle:

Ishxan said:
When did IGN's opinion on anything ever count?
Listening to IGN's opinion about whether to buy a game or not is like listening to Roger Ebert on whether to go see a movie or not.. lol Dunno about anyone else, but opinions of actual players (or actual movie goers) means more to me than those paid-for-their-my-opinion-is-like-gold twits

Leki said:
Jason Ocampo then says probably not as its just a 300MB patch which just fixes bugs and offers nothing new like new campaigns or content!
Well, it's at least 1 GB patch without laguage packs. I don't think he knows what he's talking about.

TomOhle said:
Or how dense american internet blogojournalistviewers are.And I am an american blogojournalistviewer!

Ishxan said:
A lot of people do pay attention to what they say though, and a negative effect on potential sales is a very real possibility.

Damn idiot. Up to ~1gb of changes in game mechanich an over ~500mb of changes into each language plus 2 new adventure. This is nothing new?

It’s really sad but this things happen. We are doing best to inform whole industry about Enhanced but it’s very hard to reach everybody…

Wabbit said:
Wabbit said:
Listening to IGN's opinion about whether to buy a game or not is like listening to Roger Ebert on whether to go see a movie or not.. lol Dunno about anyone else, but opinions of actual players (or actual movie goers) means more to me than those paid-for-their-my-opinion-is-like-gold twits
Wock on, Wabbit. Well said.IGN has been useful and pertinent, but they are not always perfect.

Top Bottom