Ignatius Hale: Make Tribute dynamic in card description

+
From my perspective it would be great to have a dynamic tribute also shown in the card description, as I do not like to count how many bounties I have used this game.
Same already works for cards like Harald Gord, the crones, cards with counter in the graveyard,...

The problem with Ignatius' tribute is that, it's already dynamic with the Off the Books passive ability (tribute costing 1 coin less). It might be that having a counter in description dynamic for 2 variables at once is not possible, for now at least.

Well with Off the Books it is shown correctly (Tribute 8). But when I use one bounty it is not reduced to 7 in the display but when I play the card it is reduced.
Could also live with a second counter "used bounties" in the card description.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I believe the devs are aware of this and plan to correct it.

What the OP is suggesting is for the value you see when you read the card to adjust throughout the match, its not something new, Gord already does this (and probably other cards im not remembering).

I crafted the card today, and it was the first thing I noticed about it. Overall, it is very decent and I like it, but the lack of "counter" makes it more challenging to manage. Sometimes one coin can be a difference between pulling off a tribute and losing a game. I trust this feature will be added in the next patch.

Top Bottom