Igni firestream gamebreaking bug

+
Firestream will do almost no damage and will not ignite people. I have the skill 5/5 and this issue is for firestream only. Normal igni works as intended. Tried loading old save still the same. Any ideas ?

Any mods installed?

EDIT: Tried without mods still the same. They are not the problem.

Yea but all of them were installed long ago. The problem occured just recently. Still I will try to remove them see if that fixes anything.

Try beginning a new game under vanilla and Igni a few wolves or something. Uninstalling mods does not necessarily remove all the changes. Once you've saved a game with mods running, it can permanently alter your save-state. If it works correctly under vanilla, you can be sure it's some sort of mod weirdness. (I believe it's the most likely answer based on your description.)

Try beginning a new game under vanilla and Igni a few wolves or something. Uninstalling mods does not necessarily remove all the changes. Once you've saved a game with mods running, it can permanently alter your save-state. If it works correctly under vanilla, you can be sure it's some sort of mod weirdness. (I believe it's the most likely answer based on your description.)

I'll try but vanilla doesn't have firestream from the start. Even if it works then I don't wanna start from the begining. I lost count of how many times I beat this game.

If you're into NG+, there is an issue with enemy scaling that can actually make the resistances of certain enemies higher than anything Geralt can ever dish out, but this should manifest mostly at level 90+, from what I remember. Could be something like that...

Top Bottom