Ignorance is bliss, and stupidity is contagious.

+
:look:
It's the smiley tool in the editor.

No showing for me, maybe it's Chrome. Even when I click "go advanced" I get no text colour and link button.

That's odd. It may be the case if you are using the mobile version of the site. As for the "advanced" window screen, you should be able to see a whole bunch of them on the far right of the window.

Anyway, Guy N'Wah has explained this far better then I have.

Last edited:
No showing for me, maybe it's Chrome. Even when I click "go advanced" I get no text colour and link button.

That's odd. I usually browse in Iceweasel (Debian wheezy, LXDE), but the smilies work in Chrome for me too: Chrome 37.0, Windows 8.1, 1440x900 screen.

I wouldn't say that. I think generally he's always open to learn new things and since he's a very intelligent person it's not hard for him to expand his horizons. I don't think it's necessarily because of Yennefer, although it is true he always tried to please her and that she prefers people of a certain intellectual level. She did indeed rub off some of her personality/quirks on him. For example she taught him to eat with a fork and knife and wouldn't let him do it any other way when they lived together.

Geralt had a very good education at Ellander, his mother arranged that with Vesemir before she left him, plus he's not a young man anymore so he has a lot of medieval street knowledge

Top Bottom