[Igor + Scribes] Syndicate Completely Broken Deck

+

rrc

Forum veteran
@DRK3, yes, when Igor becomes the Meta, Yrden will rise again! The problem with Townsfolk is, for them to work, you should already have used Igor on Tax Collectors, lets say at least 4 Tax Collectors. Then you have to start with the Townsfolks. By that time Igor could have been locked or seized (if killed, of course, we will have renew). I found that Sly Seducturess is the easiest to setup (just one is enough and you can protect her from killed with shield). In regards to setup, SS is the easiest and still pretty damn powerful. In regards to pure value and winning games TaxCollector+Townsfolk is the champ.

DRK3

Forum veteran
@DRK3, yes, when Igor becomes the Meta, Yrden will rise again! The problem with Townsfolk is, for them to work, you should already have used Igor on Tax Collectors, lets say at least 4 Tax Collectors. Then you have to start with the Townsfolks. By that time Igor could have been locked or seized (if killed, of course, we will have renew). I found that Sly Seducturess is the easiest to setup (just one is enough and you can protect her from killed with shield). In regards to setup, SS is the easiest and still pretty damn powerful. In regards to pure value and winning games TaxCollector+Townsfolk is the champ.

I dont think Igor will ever be meta, at least without new bronzes for SY. Players just prefer "good ol removal", which are always the most reliable and with a tendency to become unbalanced.

Regarding Townsfolk deck, i dont even bother with tax collectors until i have setup the townsfolk.
I use KoB and Sigi, that alone is 15 coins, meaning 4 created townsfolks in 1 turn (i also use Igor insanity), some already buffed from the KoB charges. Only after do i put coin engines, and even if they get shut down, still have other units with profit.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Been running this deck since release.

Hemmelfart when built right is imo,on par with DJ Townsfolk.

Trick is to make sure your Hemmelfart deck doesn't swarm with trash panda cards.

You only run Igor, 2 Scribes and 2 Townsfolk. Rest gets dedicated into stuff to make the combo recurring and consistent. You can even squeeze in most of the bounty engine with it.

Also, if you have Scribe and Townsfolk on the field, use Igor to get 4 Scribes on the field then spam Townsfolk, using your leader ability to make up for the -1 coin per Townsfolk summon.

Highly underrated deck and imo is more busted than DJ Townsfolk

Top Bottom